Can someone point me in the right direction for a replacement roller. I've attached a picture.
The roller I need in the larger wheel as the opposite have snapped in half.
Cheers
Trailer Roller
-
Wrighty1121
- I'm New
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 24 Mar 2019, 17:45
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Carlisle
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Trailer Roller
Last edited by ChrisParish on 01 Jun 2019, 06:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rotated picture
Reason: Rotated picture
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
Re: Trailer Roller
That larger wheel looks unusual; I’ve never seen one like that before - it’s almost like someone has just fitted a generic wheel like you would find on a shopping cart or small sack barrow.
With regards to finding a replacement, eBay isn’t bad if you are just after one or two or you could try someone like Indespension as they have branches all over the country.
With regards to finding a replacement, eBay isn’t bad if you are just after one or two or you could try someone like Indespension as they have branches all over the country.
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.


