Trailer Roller

If you need help or advice on trailers, this is the forum for you.
Show us your trailer builds/modifications or new purchase.
Post Reply
Wrighty1121 England
I'm New
Posts: 10
Joined: 24 Mar 2019, 17:45
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Carlisle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Trailer Roller

Post by Wrighty1121 » 01 Jun 2019, 04:23

Can someone point me in the right direction for a replacement roller. I've attached a picture.

The roller I need in the larger wheel as the opposite have snapped in half.

Cheers
Attachments
DA90959A-F927-4CC3-B93F-DC1AB98DC5D2.jpeg
Last edited by ChrisParish on 01 Jun 2019, 06:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rotated picture

User avatar
ChrisParish Great Britain
Supporting Member
Posts: 2049
Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
MMSI Number: 235916094
Location: Poole
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 636 times

Re: Trailer Roller

Post by ChrisParish » 01 Jun 2019, 06:37

That larger wheel looks unusual; I’ve never seen one like that before - it’s almost like someone has just fitted a generic wheel like you would find on a shopping cart or small sack barrow.

With regards to finding a replacement, eBay isn’t bad if you are just after one or two or you could try someone like Indespension as they have branches all over the country.
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.

Post Reply

Return to “Boat Trailers”