I am in the midle of a project for launching wheels of Honwave T32/T38. I have a friend who will help me with the stainless steel details. The final goal is to make my own high quality launching wheels for Honwave with air floor. I have found some of the dimensions over the internet, but some help is needed for the others
Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
-
Nikolay
- I'm New
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 16 Oct 2018, 20:39
- Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE-2
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Sofia
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
Hi Guys 
I am in the midle of a project for launching wheels of Honwave T32/T38. I have a friend who will help me with the stainless steel details. The final goal is to make my own high quality launching wheels for Honwave with air floor. I have found some of the dimensions over the internet, but some help is needed for the others
I plan ot use a little bit thicker material than the original to avoid future problems. Please take a look a the attached photos. Any dimension you can give me will help a lot. Of course I will share the final result when I am done 
I am in the midle of a project for launching wheels of Honwave T32/T38. I have a friend who will help me with the stainless steel details. The final goal is to make my own high quality launching wheels for Honwave with air floor. I have found some of the dimensions over the internet, but some help is needed for the others
-
Nikolay
- I'm New
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 16 Oct 2018, 20:39
- Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE-2
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Sofia
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
Re: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
Anyone willing to help? Even these two main dimensions will be very helpful. Thank you 
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
Hi Nikolay..
I don't have a Honwave so sorry I can’t help you. It sounds an interesting project though and hopefully one of the chaps can help you out with the measurements..
Who knows, we could probably throw a whole mass of orders at you
Good luck
I don't have a Honwave so sorry I can’t help you. It sounds an interesting project though and hopefully one of the chaps can help you out with the measurements..
Who knows, we could probably throw a whole mass of orders at you
Good luck
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
Nikolay
- I'm New
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 16 Oct 2018, 20:39
- Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE-2
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Sofia
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
Re: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
Hi Martin
Last edited by Martin on 16 Apr 2019, 10:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: martins typo
Reason: martins typo
-
chris moody
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 2348
- Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
- Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
- Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
- MMSI Number: 235900806
- Location: Braunston
- Has thanked: 146 times
- Been thanked: 443 times
Re: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
I rejected my wheels and sent them back to Honda, otherwise I would have done the measurements for you @Nikolay. Lots of T32 and T38 owners on here, come on guys get measuring.
- These users thanked the author chris moody for the post:
- Nikolay (16 Apr 2019, 10:42)
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
-
Nikolay
- I'm New
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 16 Oct 2018, 20:39
- Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE-2
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Sofia
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
Re: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
I really need your help guys to get my project done. Would you please give some dimensions?
Thank you
Thank you
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
Re: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
Ok, here goes:
From your original posts:
A) 110mm
B, C, D - unavailable as boat rolled up
E) 45mm
F) 20mm
G, H - unavailable
I) 440mm
J) 355mm
K) 155mm
L) 120mm
M) 145mm
N) 415mm
O) 110mm
P) 25mm
Q) 520mm
These are all approximate as I was not able to accurately hold the thing for detailed measurements.
From your original posts:
A) 110mm
B, C, D - unavailable as boat rolled up
E) 45mm
F) 20mm
G, H - unavailable
I) 440mm
J) 355mm
K) 155mm
L) 120mm
M) 145mm
N) 415mm
O) 110mm
P) 25mm
Q) 520mm
These are all approximate as I was not able to accurately hold the thing for detailed measurements.
- These users thanked the author ChrisParish for the post (total 3):
- Nikolay (21 Apr 2019, 17:02) • chris moody (21 Apr 2019, 18:44) • Martin (25 Apr 2019, 06:46)
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
-
Nikolay
- I'm New
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 16 Oct 2018, 20:39
- Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE-2
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Sofia
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
Re: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
I am incredibly grateful for your help Chris!!! Thank you for the time you have taken!
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
Re: Honwave launching wheels T32/T38 DIY some help needed
Sorry I couldn’t get the dimensions of the bit on the boat, but it is wrapped up
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.



