Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Sell your boating related bits and bobs here.
Forum rules
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
Steuk60 Scotland
Active Member
Posts: 72
Joined: 17 Jul 2017, 09:16
Boat Make: Honwave T38ie
Outboard: Mercury 15hp 2 stroke
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Fife
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Post by Steuk60 » 15 Oct 2018, 09:37

Due to not going to get out enough, and other commitments, I’m very reluctantly going to sell my honwave, engine and all the extras needed to get afloat.
2018 Honda Honwave T38ie. With remainder of warranty. No leaks, patches.
New launch wheels bought with boat.
Unused new foot pump, and repair kit.
Mercury 15hp 2 stroke, very good condition, anode on cavitation plate needs replaced.
Petrol tank with hose, 2 spare fuel cans.
Anchor.
Life jackets/buoyancy aids.
Engine stand, if needed.
Modified dinghy trailer, with new jockey wheel, new hitch.
Fish finder, 12 volt battery, transducer arm.
Cobra 330 submersible handheld vhf radio, new, used on 1 outing.
12 volt pump, for boat. Like new with heavy duty hose.
5 ltr 2 stroke oil.
Rod holders.
Overall this is a decent setup, and I’m gutted to be selling but needs must.
Everything you need to get out on the water.
I bought the boat from bosuns locker brand new this year, the mercury I bought came with new prop, impeller. New throttle cable/rod. Engine starts easily and pushes the boat along at 21mph no problem. Decals were worn so I have started rubbing the hood to repaint it and add new decals, so that’s an unfinished project which the new owner can finish to their own requirements.
I’ll be looking for offers over £2000.
A bargain for a full setup. Thanks for reading.
Stewart..
Ps I can provide photos by email if required.

User avatar
The Hobbit England
Supporting Member
Posts: 724
Joined: 10 Jul 2017, 15:03
Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE2
Outboard: 1985 Yamaha 2 stroke 15 D
MMSI Number: 235904468
Location: Farnborough Hampshire
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 174 times

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Post by The Hobbit » 15 Oct 2018, 16:37

A few photos could help sell it on the forum Stewart, I can think of a couple of new members who are still researching and yet to buy a boat and the T-38 is one of their choices.
I'm not really a Hobbit, just look like one. Real name is "Andy".

All my movies in one place:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvarVX ... subscriber

chris moody Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 2348
Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
MMSI Number: 235900806
Location: Braunston
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 443 times

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Post by chris moody » 15 Oct 2018, 16:56

I agree photos would be a great help to selling that outfit. The T38ie paired with a 15hp 2-Stroke is a very desirable combination in the sibbing world, I'm sure with photos it would attract a lot of interest.
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Post by Martin » 15 Oct 2018, 17:54

Sorry to hear that Stuart, always sickening to hear of someone selling up. :(

:!: To any prospective buyer, the T38ie is a superb sib with a very capable & sea worthy high pressure V floor.
Easy to self launch and retrieve and it packs away to nothing.
Matched with a 2smoker 15hp, a brilliant package :thumbsup

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

Steuk60 Scotland
Active Member
Posts: 72
Joined: 17 Jul 2017, 09:16
Boat Make: Honwave T38ie
Outboard: Mercury 15hp 2 stroke
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Fife
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Post by Steuk60 » 17 Oct 2018, 11:19

I’m going to put some photos up today, just not had time to go to lock up to get them done.
Ps. The vhf is a Cobra HH350 flt eu, Floating Vhf Radio. Thanks,,stewart..

Steuk60 Scotland
Active Member
Posts: 72
Joined: 17 Jul 2017, 09:16
Boat Make: Honwave T38ie
Outboard: Mercury 15hp 2 stroke
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Fife
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Post by Steuk60 » 17 Oct 2018, 14:00

A few photos, not the best camera sorry.
50DA6251-13A8-438A-8F02-57F24C99FE9D.jpeg
f
CF03C8AB-2882-49D4-9FED-3574C3A45DE4.jpeg
B1866485-9BC7-4B59-B554-BF245C6B1D70.jpeg
42095351-0961-4FAB-ABB9-BC0E044486D2.jpeg
E9D0A9C9-3B49-41CB-9305-BB706B836F46.jpeg
8BF561C3-D2B5-4987-A3F7-D013CEAC3F59.jpeg
7AD949E0-81CE-4170-BD44-B16762B8BA70.jpeg

Nikolay Bulgaria
I'm New
Posts: 10
Joined: 16 Oct 2018, 20:39
Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE-2
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Sofia
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Post by Nikolay » 17 Oct 2018, 16:44

Hi :)
Do you sell the boat and some relative accessories separately from the full setup?
Cheers

Steuk60 Scotland
Active Member
Posts: 72
Joined: 17 Jul 2017, 09:16
Boat Make: Honwave T38ie
Outboard: Mercury 15hp 2 stroke
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Fife
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Post by Steuk60 » 17 Oct 2018, 21:42

Sorry, I’m really looking to sell the whole set up as a whole. Thanks,,stewart..

Nikolay Bulgaria
I'm New
Posts: 10
Joined: 16 Oct 2018, 20:39
Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE-2
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Sofia
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Post by Nikolay » 18 Oct 2018, 16:50

Please, let me know if you change your mind.
Good luck!

tonyb1977
I'm New
Posts: 10
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 07:16
MMSI Number: 10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale

Post by tonyb1977 » 21 Oct 2018, 17:58

Where are you please

Post Reply

Return to “For Sale”