Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale
Forum rules
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
-
Steuk60
- Active Member
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 17 Jul 2017, 09:16
- Boat Make: Honwave T38ie
- Outboard: Mercury 15hp 2 stroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Fife
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale
Due to not going to get out enough, and other commitments, I’m very reluctantly going to sell my honwave, engine and all the extras needed to get afloat.
2018 Honda Honwave T38ie. With remainder of warranty. No leaks, patches.
New launch wheels bought with boat.
Unused new foot pump, and repair kit.
Mercury 15hp 2 stroke, very good condition, anode on cavitation plate needs replaced.
Petrol tank with hose, 2 spare fuel cans.
Anchor.
Life jackets/buoyancy aids.
Engine stand, if needed.
Modified dinghy trailer, with new jockey wheel, new hitch.
Fish finder, 12 volt battery, transducer arm.
Cobra 330 submersible handheld vhf radio, new, used on 1 outing.
12 volt pump, for boat. Like new with heavy duty hose.
5 ltr 2 stroke oil.
Rod holders.
Overall this is a decent setup, and I’m gutted to be selling but needs must.
Everything you need to get out on the water.
I bought the boat from bosuns locker brand new this year, the mercury I bought came with new prop, impeller. New throttle cable/rod. Engine starts easily and pushes the boat along at 21mph no problem. Decals were worn so I have started rubbing the hood to repaint it and add new decals, so that’s an unfinished project which the new owner can finish to their own requirements.
I’ll be looking for offers over £2000.
A bargain for a full setup. Thanks for reading.
Stewart..
Ps I can provide photos by email if required.
2018 Honda Honwave T38ie. With remainder of warranty. No leaks, patches.
New launch wheels bought with boat.
Unused new foot pump, and repair kit.
Mercury 15hp 2 stroke, very good condition, anode on cavitation plate needs replaced.
Petrol tank with hose, 2 spare fuel cans.
Anchor.
Life jackets/buoyancy aids.
Engine stand, if needed.
Modified dinghy trailer, with new jockey wheel, new hitch.
Fish finder, 12 volt battery, transducer arm.
Cobra 330 submersible handheld vhf radio, new, used on 1 outing.
12 volt pump, for boat. Like new with heavy duty hose.
5 ltr 2 stroke oil.
Rod holders.
Overall this is a decent setup, and I’m gutted to be selling but needs must.
Everything you need to get out on the water.
I bought the boat from bosuns locker brand new this year, the mercury I bought came with new prop, impeller. New throttle cable/rod. Engine starts easily and pushes the boat along at 21mph no problem. Decals were worn so I have started rubbing the hood to repaint it and add new decals, so that’s an unfinished project which the new owner can finish to their own requirements.
I’ll be looking for offers over £2000.
A bargain for a full setup. Thanks for reading.
Stewart..
Ps I can provide photos by email if required.
-
The Hobbit
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 724
- Joined: 10 Jul 2017, 15:03
- Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE2
- Outboard: 1985 Yamaha 2 stroke 15 D
- MMSI Number: 235904468
- Location: Farnborough Hampshire
- Has thanked: 100 times
- Been thanked: 174 times
Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale
A few photos could help sell it on the forum Stewart, I can think of a couple of new members who are still researching and yet to buy a boat and the T-38 is one of their choices.
I'm not really a Hobbit, just look like one. Real name is "Andy".
All my movies in one place:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvarVX ... subscriber
All my movies in one place:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvarVX ... subscriber
-
chris moody
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 2348
- Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
- Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
- Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
- MMSI Number: 235900806
- Location: Braunston
- Has thanked: 146 times
- Been thanked: 443 times
Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale
I agree photos would be a great help to selling that outfit. The T38ie paired with a 15hp 2-Stroke is a very desirable combination in the sibbing world, I'm sure with photos it would attract a lot of interest.
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale
Sorry to hear that Stuart, always sickening to hear of someone selling up.
To any prospective buyer, the T38ie is a superb sib with a very capable & sea worthy high pressure V floor.
Easy to self launch and retrieve and it packs away to nothing.
Matched with a 2smoker 15hp, a brilliant package
Martin
Easy to self launch and retrieve and it packs away to nothing.
Matched with a 2smoker 15hp, a brilliant package
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
Steuk60
- Active Member
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 17 Jul 2017, 09:16
- Boat Make: Honwave T38ie
- Outboard: Mercury 15hp 2 stroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Fife
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale
I’m going to put some photos up today, just not had time to go to lock up to get them done.
Ps. The vhf is a Cobra HH350 flt eu, Floating Vhf Radio. Thanks,,stewart..
Ps. The vhf is a Cobra HH350 flt eu, Floating Vhf Radio. Thanks,,stewart..
-
Steuk60
- Active Member
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 17 Jul 2017, 09:16
- Boat Make: Honwave T38ie
- Outboard: Mercury 15hp 2 stroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Fife
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale
A few photos, not the best camera sorry.f
-
Nikolay
- I'm New
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 16 Oct 2018, 20:39
- Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE-2
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Sofia
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale
Hi 
Do you sell the boat and some relative accessories separately from the full setup?
Cheers
Do you sell the boat and some relative accessories separately from the full setup?
Cheers
-
Steuk60
- Active Member
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 17 Jul 2017, 09:16
- Boat Make: Honwave T38ie
- Outboard: Mercury 15hp 2 stroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Fife
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
Re: Honda Honwave T38ie, Mercury 15hp 2 stroke and extras for sale
Sorry, I’m really looking to sell the whole set up as a whole. Thanks,,stewart..



