One happy chappy!!

Here you can document your Outboards, SIB's and RIB's re-building challenge.
Restoration is satisfying, a great way to learn, and usually a way of getting something special whilst saving money..
Please make a "New Topic" for EACH build.
scubajack
I'm New
Posts: 6
Joined: 04 Sep 2017, 14:32
Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE2
Outboard: Mercury 15hp 2 Stroke
MMSI Number: 235902740
Location: Weymouth/Herts
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: One happy chappy!!

Post by scubajack » 07 Feb 2018, 11:36

Frankelsbikes wrote:Just fit, when it's snowing outside you do it in the lounge! When alone at home of course! 35mins complete setup with foot pump, I will be looking at the Bravo soon!
I have a brand new unused Bravo BTP12 that is surplus to requirements if you are interested? Ended up with 2 as first place took so long to deliver I needed to buy from somewhere else for a trip. Great bit of kit and pumps my T38 up in around 10mins.

User avatar
Namibiafrank
Active Member
Posts: 86
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 11:13
Boat Make: Honda Honwave T40
Outboard: Honda BF20
MMSI Number: 235916865
Location: Buckinghamshire
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: One happy chappy!!

Post by Namibiafrank » 07 Feb 2018, 12:03

scubajack wrote:
Frankelsbikes wrote:Just fit, when it's snowing outside you do it in the lounge! When alone at home of course! 35mins complete setup with foot pump, I will be looking at the Bravo soon!
I have a brand new unused Bravo BTP12 that is surplus to requirements if you are interested? Ended up with 2 as first place took so long to deliver I needed to buy from somewhere else for a trip. Great bit of kit and pumps my T38 up in around 10mins.
Thanks, I would have only received mine in the post last night.
I only blown up my T40 twice with the foot pump and decided to get the Bravo, best addition in my eyes so far!
Thanks anyway
Frank


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Paul B Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 2065
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 18:21
Location: UK
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 276 times

Re: One happy chappy!!

Post by Paul B » 07 Feb 2018, 12:35

scubajack wrote:
Frankelsbikes wrote:Just fit, when it's snowing outside you do it in the lounge! When alone at home of course! 35mins complete setup with foot pump, I will be looking at the Bravo soon!
I have a brand new unused Bravo BTP12 that is surplus to requirements if you are interested? Ended up with 2 as first place took so long to deliver I needed to buy from somewhere else for a trip. Great bit of kit and pumps my T38 up in around 10mins.
Put it in the forsale section , pretty sure it would sell at the right price :thumbsup

chris moody Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 2348
Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
MMSI Number: 235900806
Location: Braunston
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 443 times

Re: One happy chappy!!

Post by chris moody » 07 Feb 2018, 13:00

I'm sure it would sell quickly, I bought a secondhand BTP12 only last week as an upgrade from my BP12.
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: One happy chappy!!

Post by Martin » 07 Feb 2018, 23:10

A btp12 should be an easy sale... excellent pumps !
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Return to “My Boat / My Build...”