I have a brand new unused Bravo BTP12 that is surplus to requirements if you are interested? Ended up with 2 as first place took so long to deliver I needed to buy from somewhere else for a trip. Great bit of kit and pumps my T38 up in around 10mins.Frankelsbikes wrote:Just fit, when it's snowing outside you do it in the lounge! When alone at home of course! 35mins complete setup with foot pump, I will be looking at the Bravo soon!
One happy chappy!!
-
scubajack
- I'm New
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 04 Sep 2017, 14:32
- Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE2
- Outboard: Mercury 15hp 2 Stroke
- MMSI Number: 235902740
- Location: Weymouth/Herts
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: One happy chappy!!
- Namibiafrank
- Active Member
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 11:13
- Boat Make: Honda Honwave T40
- Outboard: Honda BF20
- MMSI Number: 235916865
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Has thanked: 28 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
Re: One happy chappy!!
Thanks, I would have only received mine in the post last night.scubajack wrote:I have a brand new unused Bravo BTP12 that is surplus to requirements if you are interested? Ended up with 2 as first place took so long to deliver I needed to buy from somewhere else for a trip. Great bit of kit and pumps my T38 up in around 10mins.Frankelsbikes wrote:Just fit, when it's snowing outside you do it in the lounge! When alone at home of course! 35mins complete setup with foot pump, I will be looking at the Bravo soon!
I only blown up my T40 twice with the foot pump and decided to get the Bravo, best addition in my eyes so far!
Thanks anyway
Frank
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
-
Paul B
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 2065
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 18:21
- Location: UK
- Has thanked: 172 times
- Been thanked: 276 times
Re: One happy chappy!!
Put it in the forsale section , pretty sure it would sell at the right pricescubajack wrote:I have a brand new unused Bravo BTP12 that is surplus to requirements if you are interested? Ended up with 2 as first place took so long to deliver I needed to buy from somewhere else for a trip. Great bit of kit and pumps my T38 up in around 10mins.Frankelsbikes wrote:Just fit, when it's snowing outside you do it in the lounge! When alone at home of course! 35mins complete setup with foot pump, I will be looking at the Bravo soon!
-
chris moody
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 2348
- Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
- Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
- Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
- MMSI Number: 235900806
- Location: Braunston
- Has thanked: 146 times
- Been thanked: 443 times
Re: One happy chappy!!
I'm sure it would sell quickly, I bought a secondhand BTP12 only last week as an upgrade from my BP12.
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: One happy chappy!!
A btp12 should be an easy sale... excellent pumps !
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there



