New spray dodger
- Phil
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 229
- Joined: 30 Apr 2017, 14:54
- Boat Make: F-RIB 360
- Outboard: 15hp 1992 Johnson GT 10
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Surrey/the south coast
- Has thanked: 112 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
Re: New spray dodger
Nice one, thanks.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F-RIB 360 with F-RIB wheels, seat cushions and bag and Scotty rod rests
15hp 1992 Johnson GT 10 2-stroke
15hp 1992 Johnson GT 10 2-stroke
- Jimthehook
- Active Member
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 23 Oct 2017, 20:04
- Boat Make: Honwave T32IE
- Outboard: Mercury 9.9fs
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Devon
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 18 times
-
pritch
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 247
- Joined: 10 Aug 2017, 21:51
- Boat Make: BISON 390
- Outboard: Tohatsu 20hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Staffordshire
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: New spray dodger
The only thing that niggled me is that the velcro doesn't follow the hood all the way down.
I think I'm going to stick the Velcro patches on it that came with it to secure it better.
I think I'm going to stick the Velcro patches on it that came with it to secure it better.
-
Mitch
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 16 May 2017, 16:31
- Boat Make: Honwave T38-ie2
- Outboard: Mercury 20HP Fourstroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Swindon
- Has thanked: 118 times
- Been thanked: 113 times
Re: New spray dodger
Jim/pritch can you tell me the pressure you used as I don’t want to over inflate & split the tube, there was no advice on pressures when I got it.
- Jimthehook
- Active Member
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 23 Oct 2017, 20:04
- Boat Make: Honwave T32IE
- Outboard: Mercury 9.9fs
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Devon
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 18 times
Re: New spray dodger
Same here, just use the Honwave foot pump and get firm enough to do its job, tbh its well made and cant see it splitting unless you go silly with the pump!
-
James
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1115
- Joined: 01 Aug 2015, 12:25
- Boat Make: F-Rib 360
- Outboard: 1999 Johnson 2-Stroke 15 HP
- MMSI Number: 235914355
- Location: Copthorne, West Sussex
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
- Contact:
Re: New spray dodger
I am so tempted to get one for the F-Rib 360.
However, its another thing I have to set up and pack away. When I go out, I want to get out on the water fast and the boat is quite dry.
However, its another thing I have to set up and pack away. When I go out, I want to get out on the water fast and the boat is quite dry.
James
2015 F-Rib 360 married to a 1999 fully rebuilt 15hp 2 Stroke Johnson engine and 22 litre fuel tank.
Mods: Launch wheels, Towing Eyes, 2 Bench Seat Cushions, and 1 Bench Seat Bag
Boat name: Cichlid
2015 F-Rib 360 married to a 1999 fully rebuilt 15hp 2 Stroke Johnson engine and 22 litre fuel tank.
Mods: Launch wheels, Towing Eyes, 2 Bench Seat Cushions, and 1 Bench Seat Bag
Boat name: Cichlid
- Jimthehook
- Active Member
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 23 Oct 2017, 20:04
- Boat Make: Honwave T32IE
- Outboard: Mercury 9.9fs
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Devon
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 18 times
Re: New spray dodger
30 seconds to pump up and maybe 3 mins to hook it onJames wrote:I am so tempted to get one for the F-Rib 360.
However, its another thing I have to set up and pack away. When I go out, I want to get out on the water fast and the boat is quite dry.


