Adding transom wheels to an F-RIB 330

Sib,Frib & Rib modifications.
Share your mods with the forum
Post Reply
User avatar
DouglasW
Advanced Member
Posts: 236
Joined: 10 Aug 2016, 18:51
Boat Make: F-Rib 330
Outboard: Yamaha F15C
Yamaha F6C
Suzuki DF2.5
Location: West of Scotland
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Adding transom wheels to an F-RIB 330

Post by DouglasW » 29 Aug 2017, 17:54

20170828-IMG_4056DEW.jpg
I don't have transom wheels on my F-RIB 330. I rather liked the look of these ones. Does anyone know where I could get a hold of these? Do you think they would reasonably straightforward for a DIY install?

Douglas

User avatar
Captain cod England
Veteran Member
Posts: 373
Joined: 24 Nov 2016, 21:51
Boat Make: Humber
Outboard: Mariner 40hp
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Manchester
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Adding transom wheels to an F-RIB 330

Post by Captain cod » 29 Aug 2017, 18:17

I dont think You can buy those launching wheels. They look like the ones on the sealegs ribs

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Paul B Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 2065
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 18:21
Location: UK
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 276 times

Re: Adding transom wheels to an F-RIB 330

Post by Paul B » 29 Aug 2017, 18:19

They look a bit overkill for a Frib Douglas ;-), Probably weigh more than the boat and engine combined

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: Adding transom wheels to an F-RIB 330

Post by Martin » 29 Aug 2017, 18:20

I'm sure a quick email to sealegs will source that info for you :lol:
http://www.sealegsrecreational.com/contact.html
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Return to “DIY & Modifications”