I don't have transom wheels on my F-RIB 330. I rather liked the look of these ones. Does anyone know where I could get a hold of these? Do you think they would reasonably straightforward for a DIY install?
Douglas
Adding transom wheels to an F-RIB 330
-
Captain cod
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 373
- Joined: 24 Nov 2016, 21:51
- Boat Make: Humber
- Outboard: Mariner 40hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Manchester
- Has thanked: 51 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
Re: Adding transom wheels to an F-RIB 330
I dont think You can buy those launching wheels. They look like the ones on the sealegs ribs
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Adding transom wheels to an F-RIB 330
I'm sure a quick email to sealegs will source that info for you
http://www.sealegsrecreational.com/contact.html
http://www.sealegsrecreational.com/contact.html
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there




