Honwave. Which one?
-
Ian 71
- I'm New
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 29 Jul 2017, 20:27
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: West midlands
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Hon wave. Which one?
Well I decided on the T38 in the end, I'm just I didn't get the T40, this one is plenty big enough and heavy, But
I can manage it on my own though.
I takes some doing to get them up to presure with the supplied foot pump, I could only get the floor to about 0.4 bar
and the sides were nowhere near 0.25. Anyone using these rechargeable electric pumps, if so, any good?
I can manage it on my own though.
I takes some doing to get them up to presure with the supplied foot pump, I could only get the floor to about 0.4 bar
and the sides were nowhere near 0.25. Anyone using these rechargeable electric pumps, if so, any good?
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Hon wave. Which one?
The majority of us run the bravo BTP12 pump. There is a battery version of it I believe but again, most of us just couple up a screwfix alarm battery and use that to run navigation/fishing aids too.
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
enzo200500
- Active Member
- Posts: 140
- Joined: 19 Dec 2016, 10:03
- Boat Make: Robalo R180
- Outboard: Yamaha F150
- Location: Worthing, West Sussex
- Has thanked: 14 times
- Been thanked: 26 times
Re: Hon wave. Which one?
There might be a T40 with Honda 20 for sale soon!
Brand new last year, only just done 20 hrs.
Brand new last year, only just done 20 hrs.
-
enzo200500
- Active Member
- Posts: 140
- Joined: 19 Dec 2016, 10:03
- Boat Make: Robalo R180
- Outboard: Yamaha F150
- Location: Worthing, West Sussex
- Has thanked: 14 times
- Been thanked: 26 times
-
acidcloud
- Active Member
- Posts: 131
- Joined: 07 Jul 2017, 22:11
- Boat Make: Warrior 165
- Outboard: 70 Hp Suzuki
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Brighton
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 21 times
Re: Hon wave. Which one?
I have a Bravo 20 which has built in battery, works great.
Set pressure on gauge and away you go no wires
Comes in its own carry bag.
Idea is that I can inflate next to water
Seamark Nunn Ltd £173.98 incl delivery
Set pressure on gauge and away you go no wires
Comes in its own carry bag.
Idea is that I can inflate next to water
Seamark Nunn Ltd £173.98 incl delivery
- mattswan2512
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1758
- Joined: 13 Jul 2015, 10:34
- Boat Make: F-Rib 330
- Outboard: Mercury 15hp ss 2 smoker.
- Location: Sunny southampton
- Has thanked: 95 times
- Been thanked: 118 times
Re: Hon wave. Which one?
Ultimately you need to decide now 100% rather than buy and change powetplant etc as it will be more cost effective. If you get yourself a t40 ali floor (had 1) then 20hp is perfect but god damb its heavy so will need trailer really. My friend has the smaller t35 with 15hp and that acheives 17knts but boy its a wet ride.....if you want a bigger boat get the biggest engine you can afford and if your going to trailer.......just get a RIB .....will handle miles better
Best of luck in your decision making. Honwaves are great boats so whatever you get you will be pleased just get as much power as you can afford/lift.
Edited as missed your post saying yoi ha e decided. Forget my last
Best of luck in your decision making. Honwaves are great boats so whatever you get you will be pleased just get as much power as you can afford/lift.
Edited as missed your post saying yoi ha e decided. Forget my last
Life is like a chocolate bar........
If you hold onto it for too long u get covered in sh☆t so......
live a life you will remember, not a life full of untested dreams.
If you hold onto it for too long u get covered in sh☆t so......
live a life you will remember, not a life full of untested dreams.
-
Tellum
- Active Member
- Posts: 99
- Joined: 29 May 2017, 08:39
- Boat Make: mercury 420 ocean runner
- Outboard: 30hp four-stroke tohatso
- MMSI Number: 235904012
- Location: Cornwall - U.K
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 18 times
Re: Hon wave. Which one?
Iam contemplating swapping/selling my t38ie and going to a t40. my plans have changed and will no longer be breaking the boat down,it will be kept on a trailer. i will do a lot of fishing on mine and feel the flat ali floor will be an advantage. plan to keep my Honda 20 to power it. if i plan to keep it trailer-ed is the t40 any less of a boat then the t38? Basically will i be getting rid of a better sib? i would go for a rib but haven't got the money.
-
enzo200500
- Active Member
- Posts: 140
- Joined: 19 Dec 2016, 10:03
- Boat Make: Robalo R180
- Outboard: Yamaha F150
- Location: Worthing, West Sussex
- Has thanked: 14 times
- Been thanked: 26 times
Re: Hon wave. Which one?
The T40 is a very stable platform for fishing due to the flat floor. thats the main reason I brought mine and not the slopey pump up jobbie!
I may split my setup if you are interested?
I may split my setup if you are interested?
-
Ian 71
- I'm New
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 29 Jul 2017, 20:27
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: West midlands
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Hon wave. Which one?
Anyone ever tie their boat up in Fowey / Polruan on the pontoons? I'm trying find how much it will cost for a few days or the week. I rang the harbour office, but didn't get much sense out of her. She said something like " the fees have gone up and it's £30 a metre " I asked if that was for a week and was told it's for the whole season, or I could pay £2 per metre for overnight mooring. Then there's the £8 for a couple of hours in the daytime.



