Inflatable seat with backrest.

Sib,Frib & Rib modifications.
Share your mods with the forum
User avatar
gwozhog Republic of Texas
Advanced Member
Posts: 295
Joined: 27 Apr 2016, 20:28
Boat Make: Achilles spd310 and sg124
Outboard: Yamaha 8hp
Yamaha 15hp
Nissan 15hp
Location: Point Blank, Texas
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Inflatable seat with backrest.

Post by gwozhog » 05 Aug 2016, 11:33

Ok check out this video. I must have this inflatable seat with backrest for the wifey for our big trip to horseshoe bend at the Grand Canyon coming up this fall. Does anyone know who makes this inflatable bench seat with backrest in the video and who sells it?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ecWID5TKqN4
I once dated a girl in High School and her Father told me I would never amount to anything. He was right!

User avatar
9-R Republic of Texas
Super Poster
Posts: 932
Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
Location: The Republic of Texas
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.

Post by 9-R » 05 Aug 2016, 12:11

Part way towards the end they show the label, 'E-Sea'. Do an image search on that plus 'seat' and it brings up only one link to some pod-international site. Doesn't give pricing or much information though. I am curious in something like this for the kids up front so let us know what you find out.

A trip up through the Grand Canyon...that is bad ass! Can't wait to see pics or video.
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.

User avatar
gwozhog Republic of Texas
Advanced Member
Posts: 295
Joined: 27 Apr 2016, 20:28
Boat Make: Achilles spd310 and sg124
Outboard: Yamaha 8hp
Yamaha 15hp
Nissan 15hp
Location: Point Blank, Texas
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.

Post by gwozhog » 05 Aug 2016, 15:47

Found it on a website. But for some reason it will not let me complete the transaction. I sent an email. here is the link.

http://www.pod.international/en/shop?ProductID=2704
I once dated a girl in High School and her Father told me I would never amount to anything. He was right!

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.

Post by Martin » 05 Aug 2016, 21:34

Is this place any good to you ?
https://www.e-searider.com/
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

User avatar
9-R Republic of Texas
Super Poster
Posts: 932
Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
Location: The Republic of Texas
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.

Post by 9-R » 05 Aug 2016, 23:50

Martin wrote:Is this place any good to you ?
https://www.e-searider.com/
Wonder if the girl comes with it?
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.

warder54 Great Britain
Super Poster
Posts: 645
Joined: 12 Aug 2016, 08:32
Boat Make: F-Rib 360 + Smartwave 480
Outboard: Yam 60 efi
Toh 5 4 st
Toh 20 efi
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Montrose -Scotland
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.

Post by warder54 » 13 Aug 2016, 10:17

Just tried the Pod site, put a seat in the basket - no way to view basket or check out!
Back to the search
Why am I here - I should be in my boat fishing!!
Mike Elliott

beerbelly Great Britain
Advanced Member
Posts: 288
Joined: 19 Jul 2015, 22:00
Boat Make: plastimo ms310 humber5.5
Outboard: mercury 8hp and now a mariner 115 ct
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Teeside - U.K
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.

Post by beerbelly » 14 Aug 2016, 15:12

zodiac do something very similar for the futura fastroller
These users thanked the author beerbelly for the post:
Paul (14 Aug 2016, 21:22)

User avatar
Paul
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 3056
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
MMSI Number: 235915479
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 356 times

Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.

Post by Paul » 14 Aug 2016, 21:24

beerbelly wrote:zodiac do something very similar for the futura fastroller
Good 'shout' mate ;-)
Here's the link http://www.zodiac-nautic.com/en-us/shop ... -2-places/ :Link
:cheers

BushellM
Newish Member, But I Like It Here
Posts: 25
Joined: 05 Jul 2016, 08:51
Boat Make: Honwave t35-ae
Outboard: Honda 4stroke 10hp shu
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.

Post by BushellM » 26 Sep 2016, 12:48

I would love to get somthing like this for my sib. Wondering if a been bag would do the job ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
9-R Republic of Texas
Super Poster
Posts: 932
Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
Location: The Republic of Texas
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.

Post by 9-R » 26 Sep 2016, 12:57

I wonder how well the backrest performs? As my kids were taking their turns driving the boat, I sat with my wife on the bench. Both of us were longing for some sort of backrest.
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.

Post Reply

Return to “DIY & Modifications”