Inflatable seat with backrest.
-
gwozhog
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 295
- Joined: 27 Apr 2016, 20:28
- Boat Make: Achilles spd310 and sg124
- Outboard: Yamaha 8hp
Yamaha 15hp
Nissan 15hp - Location: Point Blank, Texas
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
Inflatable seat with backrest.
Ok check out this video. I must have this inflatable seat with backrest for the wifey for our big trip to horseshoe bend at the Grand Canyon coming up this fall. Does anyone know who makes this inflatable bench seat with backrest in the video and who sells it?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ecWID5TKqN4
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ecWID5TKqN4
I once dated a girl in High School and her Father told me I would never amount to anything. He was right!
-
9-R
- Super Poster
- Posts: 932
- Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
- Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
- Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
- Location: The Republic of Texas
- Has thanked: 204 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.
Part way towards the end they show the label, 'E-Sea'. Do an image search on that plus 'seat' and it brings up only one link to some pod-international site. Doesn't give pricing or much information though. I am curious in something like this for the kids up front so let us know what you find out.
A trip up through the Grand Canyon...that is bad ass! Can't wait to see pics or video.
A trip up through the Grand Canyon...that is bad ass! Can't wait to see pics or video.
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.
-
gwozhog
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 295
- Joined: 27 Apr 2016, 20:28
- Boat Make: Achilles spd310 and sg124
- Outboard: Yamaha 8hp
Yamaha 15hp
Nissan 15hp - Location: Point Blank, Texas
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.
Found it on a website. But for some reason it will not let me complete the transaction. I sent an email. here is the link.
http://www.pod.international/en/shop?ProductID=2704
http://www.pod.international/en/shop?ProductID=2704
I once dated a girl in High School and her Father told me I would never amount to anything. He was right!
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.
Is this place any good to you ?
https://www.e-searider.com/
https://www.e-searider.com/
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
9-R
- Super Poster
- Posts: 932
- Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
- Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
- Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
- Location: The Republic of Texas
- Has thanked: 204 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.
Wonder if the girl comes with it?Martin wrote:Is this place any good to you ?
https://www.e-searider.com/
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.
-
warder54
- Super Poster
- Posts: 645
- Joined: 12 Aug 2016, 08:32
- Boat Make: F-Rib 360 + Smartwave 480
- Outboard: Yam 60 efi
Toh 5 4 st
Toh 20 efi - MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Montrose -Scotland
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 148 times
Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.
Just tried the Pod site, put a seat in the basket - no way to view basket or check out!
Back to the search
Back to the search
Why am I here - I should be in my boat fishing!!
Mike Elliott
Mike Elliott
-
beerbelly
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 288
- Joined: 19 Jul 2015, 22:00
- Boat Make: plastimo ms310 humber5.5
- Outboard: mercury 8hp and now a mariner 115 ct
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Teeside - U.K
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 42 times
- Paul
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 3056
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
- Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
- Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
- MMSI Number: 235915479
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Has thanked: 459 times
- Been thanked: 356 times
Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.
Good 'shout' matebeerbelly wrote:zodiac do something very similar for the futura fastroller
Here's the link http://www.zodiac-nautic.com/en-us/shop ... -2-places/
-
BushellM
- Newish Member, But I Like It Here
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 05 Jul 2016, 08:51
- Boat Make: Honwave t35-ae
- Outboard: Honda 4stroke 10hp shu
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.
I would love to get somthing like this for my sib. Wondering if a been bag would do the job ?
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
-
9-R
- Super Poster
- Posts: 932
- Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
- Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
- Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
- Location: The Republic of Texas
- Has thanked: 204 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Re: Inflatable seat with backrest.
I wonder how well the backrest performs? As my kids were taking their turns driving the boat, I sat with my wife on the bench. Both of us were longing for some sort of backrest.
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.




