Engine bought, now for the boat
-
Stiggolas
- I'm New
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 11 May 2022, 11:14
- Boat Make: Honwave T32 IE
- Outboard: Yamaha 8hp 2 stroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Doncaster
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 1 time
Engine bought, now for the boat
Hi all, complete noob here. Not a stranger to boats, parents had boats when I was growing up but never had a SIB. Just picked up a Yamaha 8 hp 2 stroke for what I think was silly cheap, just over £500 so have a decent budget for the boat,about 1k. Let the hunt begin 
-
Stiggolas
- I'm New
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 11 May 2022, 11:14
- Boat Make: Honwave T32 IE
- Outboard: Yamaha 8hp 2 stroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Doncaster
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Engine bought, now for the boat
Hi all
Quick update, I'm now the proud owner of a Honwave T32ie to go with the Yamaha engine. I have yet to introduce them to each other but hopefully will one day this week, still need life jakets / buoyancy aids but that should see us on the water. Going to try Ullswater / Coniston first to get a feel for the boat before we go to Cornwall in August. Can't wait
Quick update, I'm now the proud owner of a Honwave T32ie to go with the Yamaha engine. I have yet to introduce them to each other but hopefully will one day this week, still need life jakets / buoyancy aids but that should see us on the water. Going to try Ullswater / Coniston first to get a feel for the boat before we go to Cornwall in August. Can't wait
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Engine bought, now for the boat
Excellent news.
The T32 ie will hopefully plod along nicely with the little 8hp.
Maybe I’ll see you up at Ullswater, lol be popping there myself at some point over the next 2-3 weeks.
Martin
The T32 ie will hopefully plod along nicely with the little 8hp.
Maybe I’ll see you up at Ullswater, lol be popping there myself at some point over the next 2-3 weeks.
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there



