Easy-Motor-Toter
- DaveRolph
- Active Member
- Posts: 134
- Joined: 18 Apr 2017, 12:18
- Boat Make: F-Rib 360
- Outboard: Suzuki DF15AS
- Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
Re: Easy-Motor-Toter
Nice one Harrison, the problem still remains that I just don't have the time to "Knock Something Up", I was looking for something I could purchase but I appreciate all the posts but decided not to both now as it seems there is nothing I can buy for what I needed, I will struggle on until I can find the time to come up with a solution that works for me.
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
Re: Easy-Motor-Toter
There really isn’t a great product for this in the UK. The Aussies have some really great aluminium motor totor / motor loaders.
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
-
Oldman
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 12 Jun 2020, 10:41
- Boat Make: Elling KB350 SIB
- Outboard: Yamaha 15hp 2 stroke
- Location: North Kent
- Has thanked: 149 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
Re: Easy-Motor-Toter
DaveRolph, the Odesea TX-85 Outboard Motor Trolley looks to be the same as a motor toter and is available in less than a month for a lot less than the ebay link from here https://www.cactusnav.com/odesea-outboa ... 31240.html
Its £89.95 delivered. A bargain price as others seem to want £119.95 for it.
Its £89.95 delivered. A bargain price as others seem to want £119.95 for it.
- DaveRolph
- Active Member
- Posts: 134
- Joined: 18 Apr 2017, 12:18
- Boat Make: F-Rib 360
- Outboard: Suzuki DF15AS
- Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
Re: Easy-Motor-Toter
Not had an email but just realised your location, sorry that will cost more in travel to collect than buying a new one.
-
arwenack
- I'm New
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 27 Jun 2022, 17:34
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: UK
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Re: Easy-Motor-Toter
Does anyone know the difference between the TX-65 and TX-85?Oldman wrote: ↑16 Apr 2021, 20:44DaveRolph, the Odesea TX-85 Outboard Motor Trolley looks to be the same as a motor toter and is available in less than a month for a lot less than the ebay link from here https://www.cactusnav.com/odesea-outboa ... 31240.html
Its £89.95 delivered. A bargain price as others seem to want £119.95 for it.
https://www.force4.co.uk/item/Odesea/TX ... olley/25IK
https://www.youboatmarine.com/inflatabl ... -15hp.html
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Easy-Motor-Toter
I’m guessing the carrying capacity.arwenack wrote: ↑27 Jun 2022, 17:36Does anyone know the difference between the TX-65 and TX-85?Oldman wrote: ↑16 Apr 2021, 20:44DaveRolph, the Odesea TX-85 Outboard Motor Trolley looks to be the same as a motor toter and is available in less than a month for a lot less than the ebay link from here https://www.cactusnav.com/odesea-outboa ... 31240.html
Its £89.95 delivered. A bargain price as others seem to want £119.95 for it.
https://www.force4.co.uk/item/Odesea/TX ... olley/25IK
https://www.youboatmarine.com/inflatabl ... -15hp.html
60kg and 80kg ?
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
SPO
- I'm New
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 28 Sep 2022, 13:36
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Midlands
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 2 times
Re: Easy-Motor-Toter
Harrison,
I don't understand your combi outboard trolley/trailer dolly. What does the tow ball do? Do you attach it to your trailer and pull both? Doesn't the tow ball get in the way of the lower part of the outboard?
I'm confused.
I don't understand your combi outboard trolley/trailer dolly. What does the tow ball do? Do you attach it to your trailer and pull both? Doesn't the tow ball get in the way of the lower part of the outboard?
I'm confused.
-
harrison
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1846
- Joined: 18 Mar 2015, 17:14
- Boat Make: XS500/Merc340/Elling/Bic
- Outboard: Mariner60,20,3.5,Tohatsu9.8,Hon2.3,ThrustMe Kicker
- Location: Midlands & Up North
- Has thanked: 284 times
- Been thanked: 746 times
Re: Easy-Motor-Toter
Perhaps this may help.
harrison
'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'
'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'



