Look what I'm trying to do

Sib,Frib & Rib modifications.
Share your mods with the forum
Post Reply
Robert Donithan1 United States of America
Active Member
Posts: 91
Joined: 05 Apr 2021, 21:48
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Essex
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 0

Look what I'm trying to do

Post by Robert Donithan1 » 22 May 2021, 15:08

Exactly that..this hot Saturday morning..
20210522_101605.jpg
20210522_101605.jpg
Attachments
20210522_101641.jpg

Robert Donithan1 United States of America
Active Member
Posts: 91
Joined: 05 Apr 2021, 21:48
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Essex
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: Look what I'm trying to do

Post by Robert Donithan1 » 22 May 2021, 23:32

IMG_20210522_142849822_HDR.jpg

Robert Donithan1 United States of America
Active Member
Posts: 91
Joined: 05 Apr 2021, 21:48
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Essex
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: Look what I'm trying to do

Post by Robert Donithan1 » 23 May 2021, 13:21

Robert Donithan1 wrote: ↑
22 May 2021, 23:32
IMG_20210522_142849822_HDR.jpg
Still drying,
IMG_20210523_084746776.jpg
but complete.

User avatar
ChrisParish Great Britain
Supporting Member
Posts: 2049
Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
MMSI Number: 235916094
Location: Poole
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 636 times

Re: Look what I'm trying to do

Post by ChrisParish » 23 May 2021, 14:06

Looking great!
These users thanked the author ChrisParish for the post:
Robert Donithan1 (24 May 2021, 01:20)
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.

bun Scotland
Advanced Member
Posts: 185
Joined: 14 May 2018, 08:46
Boat Make: boatworld 330 v floor
Outboard: tohatsu 4stroke 6hp
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Edinburgh
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Look what I'm trying to do

Post by bun » 20 Dec 2022, 08:22

braw sir braw

Post Reply

Return to “DIY & Modifications”