Zodiac Rec Pro 650 Tubes For Sale

Sell your boating related bits and bobs here.
Forum rules
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
Post Reply
wimp United States of America
I'm New
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2021, 20:05
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Portsmouth
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Zodiac Rec Pro 650 Tubes For Sale

Post by wimp » 24 Mar 2021, 20:09

These are red hypalon tubes for a 2012 Zodiac Rec Pro 650
The tubes are in really good shape. They have normal wear and tear (scrapes, stains, some de-lamming of the rubrail). Otherwise, they are great! I've used them for a couple of months and never needed to add air. These do not leak. Also, the boltrope is perfectly intact.
I am only selling these because my family wanted new, perfect, un-faded tubes and I found a good deal on new-old stock.
I am asking $4,750....make me a reasonable offer and they are yours!
Attachments
1129201524c.jpg
1129201523d_HDR.jpg
1129201522_HDR.jpg

Post Reply

Return to “For Sale”