Excel Volaire

Ask current owners for advice before taking the plunge !
Post Reply
Leeharper1984 Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 2
Joined: 27 Sep 2020, 12:47
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Yeovil
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Excel Volaire

Post by Leeharper1984 » 27 Sep 2020, 13:33

Hi all,

Am new to the forum but have been reading the posts with interest. I think I've decided on an Excel Volaire 390 or 430 for family of four trips out. Can anyone advise on physical size and practicalities of manhandling these? I'm think back of a car or small box trailer with a trolley to move around in its packed state, or am I dreaming!

Many thanks
Lee.

N1ck Great Britain
Newish Member, But I Like It Here
Posts: 26
Joined: 11 May 2019, 14:26
Boat Make: Avon SR4 F-Rib 330
Outboard: Yamaha 40HP 4 Stroke
Yamaha 9.9 4 Stroke
Location: Devizes
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Excel Volaire

Post by N1ck » 27 Sep 2020, 15:47

A 3.9 M Excel Volaire is going to be a fair old lump to pack up and put in a car you would need the seats folded down, there has been a thread on this forum reference the air floor. The 3.6M Volante will carry 5 people and is reasonably easy to manage. Have sent you an email Lee
Started out with bugger all and still have most of it left

Post Reply

Return to “Thinking Of Buying?”