
Newbie
-
davemug
- I'm New
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 16 Aug 2020, 07:44
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Dartford
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Newbie
Hi, I’m looking to purchase my first dinghy & am also new to boating. Looking for advice and guidance on best first inflatable dinghy. Looked at honwave t24 but saw a lot about t38 also

-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
Re: Newbie
Hi davemug and
to the forum.
What are you intended to use the boat for? Fishing, family outings, exploring, camping? Also, what kind of budget do you have in mind?
If you want to go out to sea at all then I would recommend looking at a minimum of 3m.
What are you intended to use the boat for? Fishing, family outings, exploring, camping? Also, what kind of budget do you have in mind?
If you want to go out to sea at all then I would recommend looking at a minimum of 3m.
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
-
davemug
- I'm New
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 16 Aug 2020, 07:44
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Dartford
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Re: Newbie
hi Chris,
thank you for welcoming and accepting me to the group.
just for leisurely cruises around and to get out a bit. I will most likely be alone with 1 other but mainly for solo "exploration" and just to get out. I have looked at inland areas but i think i will more likely go out to coastal areas as i build confidence. thank you for the heads up on a 3m. i was looking at the Honwave T24 initially but have now looked at the T27 as the T32 is generally out of stock. your thoughts if you may.
thank you for welcoming and accepting me to the group.
just for leisurely cruises around and to get out a bit. I will most likely be alone with 1 other but mainly for solo "exploration" and just to get out. I have looked at inland areas but i think i will more likely go out to coastal areas as i build confidence. thank you for the heads up on a 3m. i was looking at the Honwave T24 initially but have now looked at the T27 as the T32 is generally out of stock. your thoughts if you may.


