That was one hell of a run @PeterM!
Jet skis do look like fun. They also look like an interesting way to donate my organs (assuming they find my body)
let me out
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
-
Sibfisher
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 420
- Joined: 21 Feb 2020, 18:18
- Boat Make: Elling KB 350
- Outboard: Orca 9.8 4 Stroke
- MMSI Number: 1
- Location: Tui, Spain
- Has thanked: 113 times
- Been thanked: 95 times
Re: let me out
sladonians, Thanks for the invite but with the lock down and this would be my first outing never done it before also take it out on the trailer make sure everything is ok, I think it would be best for me to get used to it on a lake near me first , get some confidence.sladonians wrote: ↑16 May 2020, 20:28I’m heading out on the Severn next week from Upton on Severn Marina. A few local sib owners from Gloucester recommended it as a good stretch of river with an easy slipway, ideal to try out the new Boat![]()
Thanks a lot for the offer another time love to meet up.
PeterM I think it would have rattled my bones apart, I think l stick with my 9.8 hp
-
Gray
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 192
- Joined: 25 Oct 2019, 11:26
- Boat Make: Elling KB 350
- Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Hull
- Has thanked: 28 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
- Contact:
Re: let me out
Give me a shout if you fancy meeting up sometimes. I go down that way fishing when the rivers are in season. I could do with christening the Elling.



