Just another new fish
-
bryan
- I'm New
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 23 Mar 2020, 09:38
- Boat Make: Wolf Star Caimen 3.3m
- Outboard: Mariner 9.9hp Stroker
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Blackburn
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Just another new fish
HI
New to sibs been a sot kayaker for a few years.
I am based in the NW so will be looking at going out from the Blackpool area with odd trips further afield.
Sib was mainly bought for fishing from with exploration trips also an option as I use to love checking out little coves and beaches on the kayak.
I have a 3.3m WolfStar Camien with a 9.9HP stroker pushing here along.
I look forward to getting to know you all in due course.
New to sibs been a sot kayaker for a few years.
I am based in the NW so will be looking at going out from the Blackpool area with odd trips further afield.
Sib was mainly bought for fishing from with exploration trips also an option as I use to love checking out little coves and beaches on the kayak.
I have a 3.3m WolfStar Camien with a 9.9HP stroker pushing here along.
I look forward to getting to know you all in due course.
-
warder54
- Super Poster
- Posts: 645
- Joined: 12 Aug 2016, 08:32
- Boat Make: F-Rib 360 + Smartwave 480
- Outboard: Yam 60 efi
Toh 5 4 st
Toh 20 efi - MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Montrose -Scotland
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 148 times
Re: Just another new fish
Welcome bryan, lots of help and info on here. A few members within easy travel distance (when we're able to again) of you for future meets.
Why am I here - I should be in my boat fishing!!
Mike Elliott
Mike Elliott
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Just another new fish
Hi Bryan, Welcome aboard..
Great guys on here and info galore, always good to see folk jump across from the Facebook page.
So far you’re the only cup challenger lol, time will tell but I think you’ve pretty much aced that
Enjoy the forum
Martin
Great guys on here and info galore, always good to see folk jump across from the Facebook page.
So far you’re the only cup challenger lol, time will tell but I think you’ve pretty much aced that
Enjoy the forum
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Just another new fish
I put a post on a Facebook page, random selection of anyone who joins the forum to win a free forum branded mug.
@bryan are you still around ?
Martin
@bryan are you still around ?
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there



