Anchoring overnight?

The Bar...
Chat about anything here (within reason) Please keep it polite and PC
User avatar
9-R Republic of Texas
Super Poster
Posts: 932
Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
Location: The Republic of Texas
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Anchoring overnight?

Post by 9-R » 25 Feb 2020, 14:58

Since this has been brought back from the dead, ARO, did you go forward with it and how did it turn out?


ARO?


ARO?

admin edit :D
@ARO


Looks like it didn't work and he got stranded... :Confused
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.

lauraawalker United States of America
I'm New
Posts: 5
Joined: 03 Oct 2020, 13:36
MMSI Number: 10
Location: New York
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Anchoring overnight?

Post by lauraawalker » 29 Nov 2020, 10:03

The advice of everyone is really helpful, I want to anchoring overnight but have no experience so I want to search more.

Post Reply

Return to “Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter”