Another new member to the forum
-
Kelvin Rees
- I'm New
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 04 Jan 2020, 11:22
- Boat Make: Honwave T38
- Outboard: Honda BF20
- Location: Yelverton
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Another new member to the forum
I'm Kelvin Rees a very young 67 year old living in Yelverton, Devon, which is just up the road from Plymouth. I am ex Royal Navy and have had experience with Ribs in the past and also sailing and diving but nothing recently. Having just retired I would very much like to get back on the water. Having recently bought a second hand Honwave T38, along with a Honda BF20 and trailer, I am currently looking for suitable sites to launch from and contact with anyone who would like to advise and share some trips afloat. Weather is not quite ideal at the moment but I've got a lot of time on my hands and would be willing to take part in any adventure. Contact details can be provided. Many thanks.
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
Re: Another new member to the forum
Hi Kelvin and
to the forum!
There are some great areas for boating in your neighbourhood, but I don’t know much about it. No doubt someone will be along soon. @adventure06 moved down that way last year, so maybe he can help you out if he is still around.
There are some great areas for boating in your neighbourhood, but I don’t know much about it. No doubt someone will be along soon. @adventure06 moved down that way last year, so maybe he can help you out if he is still around.
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
-
Jac
- I'm New
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 03 Feb 2020, 14:53
- Boat Make: Honwave T40
- Outboard: 15hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Plymouth
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 0
Re: Another new member to the forum
Hi. Im new to the forum myself and live in Plynouth. I use the public slipway in Mt Batten. Free parking nearby and good area to start. Approx 30 mins to good fishing spots.
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Another new member to the forum
Hi Kelvin, Welcome to our boating community ..
Great guys and loads of great info..
Enjoy the forum
Martin
Great guys and loads of great info..
Enjoy the forum
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there



