Tohatsu 15 efi
-
Tj123
- I'm New
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 06 Aug 2019, 06:03
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Wantage
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
Tohatsu 15 efi
Picked up my new tohatsu 15 efi from BMC yesterday, unpacked it when I got home put it on the flushing stand gave it the once over filled with oil primed oil pump connected fuel tank started 2nd pull what a lovely smooth and quiet engine with prop under water also surprisingly light to move around as well.
So very happy I decided to get one.
So very happy I decided to get one.
-
harrison
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1846
- Joined: 18 Mar 2015, 17:14
- Boat Make: XS500/Merc340/Elling/Bic
- Outboard: Mariner60,20,3.5,Tohatsu9.8,Hon2.3,ThrustMe Kicker
- Location: Midlands & Up North
- Has thanked: 284 times
- Been thanked: 746 times
Re: Tohatsu 15 efi
Oooh! nice. Me likey.
Enjoy your new motor.
Enjoy your new motor.
harrison
'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'
'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'
-
PeterM
- Super Poster
- Posts: 841
- Joined: 20 Jul 2015, 14:53
- Location: Bournemouth & Poole
- Has thanked: 70 times
- Been thanked: 254 times
Re: Tohatsu 15 efi
That's a lovely bit of engineering ! Nothing quite like taking a new engine out of the wrapper.
I love a good 2 stroke , but these new 4 stokes are getting better & better & lighter & ligher ….. unbelievable smooth & quiet. I'd struggle to go back to a 2 stroke …...
I love a good 2 stroke , but these new 4 stokes are getting better & better & lighter & ligher ….. unbelievable smooth & quiet. I'd struggle to go back to a 2 stroke …...
-
Alan
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 174
- Joined: 29 Jun 2018, 13:18
- Boat Make: F-Rib 375
- Outboard: 2018 Mercury 20 HP Short Shaft
- MMSI Number: 1
- Location: Farmington Hill Michigan USA
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 40 times
Re: Tohatsu 15 efi
The new 4 stroke EFI engines are light, quiet, reliable and don't smell! Now if they could just be fee.
-
sonny1
- Super Poster
- Posts: 864
- Joined: 29 Mar 2019, 17:29
- Boat Make: xs 515
- Outboard: mercury f60 elpt
- MMSI Number: 232027436
- Location: hitchin ,herts
- Has thanked: 709 times
- Been thanked: 204 times
Re: Tohatsu 15 efi
hi tj, i have the tohatsu 30,also from bmc, very pleased with mine. have fun. oh ,by the way what will it be pushing along?
-
Sonofgum
- Active Member
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 22 Nov 2018, 17:02
- Boat Make: F-Rib 360
- Outboard: Tohatsu 20 HP 4 stroke
- MMSI Number: 235918570
- Location: Carlisle
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
- Contact:
Re: Tohatsu 15 efi
I just recently got a new Tohatsu efi outboard, I ended up with the 20HP model as there is no difference in weight between the 15 & 20 Hp at I think 43 kg. Lovely engine.
-
warder54
- Super Poster
- Posts: 645
- Joined: 12 Aug 2016, 08:32
- Boat Make: F-Rib 360 + Smartwave 480
- Outboard: Yam 60 efi
Toh 5 4 st
Toh 20 efi - MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Montrose -Scotland
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 148 times
Re: Tohatsu 15 efi
Great choice, I went for the 20 as same weight and a great match for the F-Rib 360. VERY economical too
Why am I here - I should be in my boat fishing!!
Mike Elliott
Mike Elliott


