Honwave t38 engine size
-
gratemaker
- Active Member
- Posts: 91
- Joined: 09 Mar 2019, 09:36
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: johnstone
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 19 times
Re: Honwave t38 engine size
Hi Andy, aye yours does go well i seen your vids i am going away next weekend so i will see how it goes.
- DaveRolph
- Active Member
- Posts: 134
- Joined: 18 Apr 2017, 12:18
- Boat Make: F-Rib 360
- Outboard: Suzuki DF15AS
- Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
Re: Honwave t38 engine size
Hi All, I made contact with Gratemaker and going to help him have a try with the 15HP Sizi but I have to say that this is not a one man job, I recently helped a family friend with his 4HP engine, oh man what it would be like to be able to load the engine on my own without the fear of causing an injury, mind you it would not put a smile on my face like the 15HP ! everything is a trade off.


