New member
-
stuoreilly
- I'm New
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 03 Aug 2019, 14:31
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: birmingham
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 0
New member
Hello all, I am a new but currently boatless sib fan.. I have narrowed my preference down to an Excel Volante SD360 which i going to view in the next few days. Its just for myself and daughter to use hopefully when i go to Devon which i do several times a year, I live near Birmingham and have a fairly small car so my wish is to be able to pack the boat and maybe 6hp engine into the back and utilise the boat more frequently. Any advice you guys may have would be greatly appreciated!
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
Re: New member
Hi stuoreilly and
to the forum.
The 360sd is a good general purpose boat and not too hard to setup by all accounts.
6hp is not a lot - I doubt you would be able to get it on the plane.
I used to pack my T38 (3.8m Honwave) and a mariner 9.9hp engine into the back of a three door Yaris.
The 360sd is a good general purpose boat and not too hard to setup by all accounts.
6hp is not a lot - I doubt you would be able to get it on the plane.
I used to pack my T38 (3.8m Honwave) and a mariner 9.9hp engine into the back of a three door Yaris.
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.


