New member from Bulgaria

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Nikolay Bulgaria
I'm New
Posts: 10
Joined: 16 Oct 2018, 20:39
Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE-2
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Sofia
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 2 times

New member from Bulgaria

Post by Nikolay » 30 Mar 2019, 21:02

Hi everyone :)
My name is Nikolay and I am from Bulgaria. I apologize in advance if my english is not clear enough :) I am new to the hobby, but you all helped me a lot without suspecting it :) Based on your experience I bought brand new Honwave T38 IE-2. This is my first boat and I am pretty exited of all these new adventures that are ahead. I will run the boat with Yamaha 15hp 2stroke which I will take next week.
Thank you for the valuable information you share. I am sure I will have many questions in the future, but as a part of this community I feel confident :)

Cheers!

chris moody Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 2348
Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
MMSI Number: 235900806
Location: Braunston
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 443 times

Re: New member from Bulgaria

Post by chris moody » 30 Mar 2019, 21:12

Welcome to the forum @Nikolay . The T38ie is an excellent choice of sib, it will perform really well with a 15hp 2 stroke.
These users thanked the author chris moody for the post:
Nikolay (30 Mar 2019, 21:32)
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: New member from Bulgaria

Post by Martin » 30 Mar 2019, 21:14

Hi Nikolay, :welcome to the forum.
Great to see people from around the world joining us, apologies for our lack of language packs installed, it's something we must look into.

As for your English, Everything i've read comes across just perfect, Infact your English is probably better than mine :lol:

Great news on the T38ie, a superb boat and very capable. i'm glad we've been able to help you with your choice.

Enjoy the forum,

Martin :cheers
These users thanked the author Martin for the post:
Nikolay (30 Mar 2019, 21:32)
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

Mitch England
Veteran Member
Posts: 575
Joined: 16 May 2017, 16:31
Boat Make: Honwave T38-ie2
Outboard: Mercury 20HP Fourstroke
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Swindon
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: New member from Bulgaria

Post by Mitch » 30 Mar 2019, 21:27

Hi nikolay & :welcome to the forum, a lot of t38’s on here, I have one myself & love it.
Don’t hesitate with the questions that’s the only way to learn.

Martin,
what do you mean language pack??? Do you mean there’s something on here that we could have used to understand you. :rofl
These users thanked the author Mitch for the post:
Nikolay (30 Mar 2019, 21:32)

User avatar
ChrisParish Great Britain
Supporting Member
Posts: 2049
Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
MMSI Number: 235916094
Location: Poole
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 636 times

Re: New member from Bulgaria

Post by ChrisParish » 30 Mar 2019, 21:34

@Mitch there isn’t a Yorkshire / English translation pack yet. I’ve been working on one for years (as I am bilingual) but some words and phrases just don’t translate!

@Nikolay :welcome to the forum.
The T38 is without a doubt one of the best SIBs out there for the money. The 15hp should be a good match. I have a 9.9 on my T38 and it is not quite enough.
We look forward to seeing pictures and video from Bulgaria!
These users thanked the author ChrisParish for the post:
Nikolay (31 Mar 2019, 12:15)
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.

warder54 Great Britain
Super Poster
Posts: 645
Joined: 12 Aug 2016, 08:32
Boat Make: F-Rib 360 + Smartwave 480
Outboard: Yam 60 efi
Toh 5 4 st
Toh 20 efi
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Montrose -Scotland
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: New member from Bulgaria

Post by warder54 » 31 Mar 2019, 11:40

Welcome @Nikolay Great choice of boat an motor. I loved mine until the mice in my garage ate it!
These users thanked the author warder54 for the post:
Nikolay (31 Mar 2019, 11:53)
Why am I here - I should be in my boat fishing!!
Mike Elliott

Nikolay Bulgaria
I'm New
Posts: 10
Joined: 16 Oct 2018, 20:39
Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE-2
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Sofia
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: New member from Bulgaria

Post by Nikolay » 31 Mar 2019, 11:53

warder54 wrote: ↑
31 Mar 2019, 11:40
Welcome @Nikolay Great choice of boat an motor. I loved mine until the mice in my garage ate it!
Thank you :) I am so sorry for your boat and I feel your pain.

User avatar
ChrisParish Great Britain
Supporting Member
Posts: 2049
Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
MMSI Number: 235916094
Location: Poole
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 636 times

Re: New member from Bulgaria

Post by ChrisParish » 31 Mar 2019, 11:53

@warder54 time to get a cat... 🐱🐱
Last edited by ChrisParish on 31 Mar 2019, 12:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.

warder54 Great Britain
Super Poster
Posts: 645
Joined: 12 Aug 2016, 08:32
Boat Make: F-Rib 360 + Smartwave 480
Outboard: Yam 60 efi
Toh 5 4 st
Toh 20 efi
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Montrose -Scotland
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: New member from Bulgaria

Post by warder54 » 31 Mar 2019, 15:58

ChrisParish wrote: ↑
31 Mar 2019, 11:53
@warder54 time to get a cat... 🐱🐱
We had one! but at 26 year old he didn't catch much.
Why am I here - I should be in my boat fishing!!
Mike Elliott

User avatar
ChrisParish Great Britain
Supporting Member
Posts: 2049
Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
MMSI Number: 235916094
Location: Poole
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 636 times

Re: New member from Bulgaria

Post by ChrisParish » 31 Mar 2019, 16:05

Wow. 26 is incredibly old for a cat! I’m supprised he could even catch his breath.
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”