Hello everyone
-
Adz82
- I'm New
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 28 Sep 2018, 13:13
- Boat Make: Honwave t38
- Outboard: Mariner 15hp 2stroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: River fal
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
Hello everyone
Hello all got a honwave on order for some winter estuary/inshore fishing,I’m from Falmouth Cornwall hoping to upgrade to a f-rib 375 in February lots of great info on here so had to join. I am new to sibs but not new to boats cheers for now Adam.
-
chris moody
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 2348
- Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
- Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
- Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
- MMSI Number: 235900806
- Location: Braunston
- Has thanked: 146 times
- Been thanked: 443 times
Re: Hello everyone
Welcome Adam. You will not be disappointed with either a Honwave or an F-Rib, both are awesome boats.
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Hello everyone
Hello Adam, great to have you aboard
A man after my own heart lol, great choice of sib, and if you do upgrade to the F-Rib 375 I’m pretty sure you’ll be delighted with that too.
Enjoy the forum
Martin
A man after my own heart lol, great choice of sib, and if you do upgrade to the F-Rib 375 I’m pretty sure you’ll be delighted with that too.
Enjoy the forum
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there




