Trailer drawbar modification

Sib,Frib & Rib modifications.
Share your mods with the forum
User avatar
Paul B Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 2065
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 18:21
Location: UK
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 276 times

Re: Trailer drawbar modification

Post by Paul B » 27 Mar 2018, 10:39

Jeff Stevens 763 wrote:i would leave it paul defo it looked longer than that, it will aid launch a tad if you leave it on the car cheers
That’s the plan at the moment Jeff , leave it as is and see how it tows , thankfully the trailer never sees the water, I only launch with transom wheels ,
As we know salt water and boat trailers don’t mix very well :lol: My bowrider trailer was a sorry state after a few years of salt water launches no matter how well I washed it off after using

Post Reply

Return to “DIY & Modifications”