One happy chappy!!
- Namibiafrank
- Active Member
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 11:13
- Boat Make: Honda Honwave T40
- Outboard: Honda BF20
- MMSI Number: 235916865
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Has thanked: 28 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
One happy chappy!!
I have finally decided to pull the trigger on my new boat honwave t40 and bf20 outboard.
Big thanks to Bridger Marine for making this purchase an absolute pleasure, really good folk to deal with.
Now to plan the maiden voyage[emoji44]
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Big thanks to Bridger Marine for making this purchase an absolute pleasure, really good folk to deal with.
Now to plan the maiden voyage[emoji44]
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
-
warder54
- Super Poster
- Posts: 645
- Joined: 12 Aug 2016, 08:32
- Boat Make: F-Rib 360 + Smartwave 480
- Outboard: Yam 60 efi
Toh 5 4 st
Toh 20 efi - MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Montrose -Scotland
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 148 times
Re: One happy chappy!!
Well done Frank. Good choice and great match - may the weather gods be with you for an early maiden voyage. And don't forget - 1st inflation in the house, with pics of courseFrankelsbikes wrote:I have finally decided to pull the trigger on my new boat honwave t40 and bf20 outboard.
Big thanks to Bridger Marine for making this purchase an absolute pleasure, really good folk to deal with.
Now to plan the maiden voyage[emoji44]
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
- These users thanked the author warder54 for the post:
- Namibiafrank (21 Jan 2018, 06:20)
Why am I here - I should be in my boat fishing!!
Mike Elliott
Mike Elliott
- Paul
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 3056
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
- Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
- Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
- MMSI Number: 235915479
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Has thanked: 459 times
- Been thanked: 356 times
Re: One happy chappy!!
Congratulations
Nice setup for sure, very capable and you'll be having lots of fun for sure
Can't wait to see the photos
all the very best with your maiden voyage
...... any plans when and where
Enjoy

Nice setup for sure, very capable and you'll be having lots of fun for sure
Can't wait to see the photos
Enjoy
- Namibiafrank
- Active Member
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 11:13
- Boat Make: Honda Honwave T40
- Outboard: Honda BF20
- MMSI Number: 235916865
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Has thanked: 28 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
Re: One happy chappy!!
I would like to post a pic but seems to struggle! Do I just reply and add photos it saying incorrect string file??
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
- Namibiafrank
- Active Member
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 11:13
- Boat Make: Honda Honwave T40
- Outboard: Honda BF20
- MMSI Number: 235916865
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Has thanked: 28 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
Re: One happy chappy!!
Just fit, when it's snowing outside you do it in the lounge! When alone at home of course! 35mins complete setup with foot pump, I will be looking at the Bravo soon!
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
- These users thanked the author Namibiafrank for the post:
- nala (25 Mar 2018, 19:31)
- Jimthehook
- Active Member
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 23 Oct 2017, 20:04
- Boat Make: Honwave T32IE
- Outboard: Mercury 9.9fs
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Devon
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 18 times
Re: One happy chappy!!
-
Captain cod
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 373
- Joined: 24 Nov 2016, 21:51
- Boat Make: Humber
- Outboard: Mariner 40hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Manchester
- Has thanked: 51 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
Re: One happy chappy!!
Haha good man I'd love to know what the Mrs would say if she knew lol
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
-
Paul B
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 2065
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 18:21
- Location: UK
- Has thanked: 172 times
- Been thanked: 276 times
Re: One happy chappy!!
Cracking set up
And I love it that it’s in the lounge
My other half threatened to cut my bits off, if I tried to inflate my new T38 in the house 



