Which type of rod holder is best
-
Captain cod
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 373
- Joined: 24 Nov 2016, 21:51
- Boat Make: Humber
- Outboard: Mariner 40hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Manchester
- Has thanked: 51 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
Re: Which type of rod holder is best
I got them off ebay for £14.42 each. here is the ebay item number 302362856825
-
pritch
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 247
- Joined: 10 Aug 2017, 21:51
- Boat Make: BISON 390
- Outboard: Tohatsu 20hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Staffordshire
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: Which type of rod holder is best
What the fXXX !!!!Captain cod wrote:I got them off ebay for £14.42 each. here is the ebay item number 302362856825
These look just like the Railblaza that i paid £25 each just for the holder!!!!
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Which type of rod holder is best
They're a lot cheaper than the railblaza, granted - But from what I hear, if you have any issues with your Railblaza, then a quick email and you'll have a replacement on its way foc !!pritch wrote:What the fXXX !!!!Captain cod wrote:I got them off ebay for £14.42 each. here is the ebay item number 302362856825
These look just like the Railblaza that i paid £25 each just for the holder!!!!![]()
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
pritch
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 247
- Joined: 10 Aug 2017, 21:51
- Boat Make: BISON 390
- Outboard: Tohatsu 20hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Staffordshire
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: Which type of rod holder is best
I guess that is a good point.Martin wrote:They're a lot cheaper than the railblaza, granted - But from what I hear, if you have any issues with your Railblaza, then a quick email and you'll have a replacement on its way foc !!pritch wrote:What the fXXX !!!!Captain cod wrote:I got them off ebay for £14.42 each. here is the ebay item number 302362856825
These look just like the Railblaza that i paid £25 each just for the holder!!!!![]()
Are they the same fixings,because i may just try and buy the rib mounts instead of paying £20 plus to drop the holders into? . cheers



