First of all, brilliant forum you chaps have.good source of knowledge and tips.
My name is Andrew from Trawden in Lancashire and a friend of John Honwave who is a member on here.
Just on with a purchase of a zodiac classic mark 1 with a 9hp Tohatsu outboard.which is from a friend of john's.
But last weekend I bought a Tohatsu 20hp 4 stroke on a impulse buy from a member on here called Malcolm from fleetwood. Very nice chap too!!
Me and J.Honwave decided to test it on his boat last Sunday on Coniston, Cumbria.
First I was shown the ropes by J.H and told to take control. Had a real blast, moored up for some lunch then up to peel island, tested a fish finder, then told to go reluctantly back to the car.
All I can now think of is my next venture out.
Andrew.






