I'll have to come up with something for wheeling the SIB about in it's bag, as I now have to carry/drag it out of the way every time I go in the shed. No wonder
folk put them on trailers
The Gurnard wrote:Personally.. for the smaller engine stands .. I prefer spending that extra penny and getting a bucket with a lid![]()
Then you can use it to flush out your engine .. you can crap in it when caught short ..and as long as you remember to flush it out .. you can keep your catch in it too![]()
(If you forget to flush the crap..then flush your outboard..it can make a passable coffee expresso mix..but that's perhaps extreme bucket usage ?)
Thanks SteveSteve wrote:Liking your outboard stand Pete. I'm going to have a shot at building one myself and your photos are great for inspiration!![]()
There are some great YouTube vids of Russians with homemade metal portable trolleys. But I've not used an arc welder since school, so might be safer with a wooden garage stand to start off with!![]()
Those buckets are generically know as 'tubtrugs' and are pretty cheap on Amazon...