SIB bow mount for Trolling motor

Sib,Frib & Rib modifications.
Share your mods with the forum
Post Reply
rromeo923
I'm New
Posts: 5
Joined: 24 Sep 2016, 13:43
MMSI Number: 10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

SIB bow mount for Trolling motor

Post by rromeo923 » 26 Sep 2016, 12:16

Has anyone mounted a trolling motor on the bow of their SIB? I have a Saturn sd330w and am using it mainly for fishing lakes and rivers. I would like to mount a trolling motor on the front. Has anyone done this?

User avatar
mattswan2512
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 1758
Joined: 13 Jul 2015, 10:34
Boat Make: F-Rib 330
Outboard: Mercury 15hp ss 2 smoker.
Location: Sunny southampton
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: SIB bow mount for Trolling motor

Post by mattswan2512 » 26 Sep 2016, 19:27

Im sure it would be fairly simple to rig a simple pentagon shaped front mount attached by d rings perhaps........with a raised front lip to mount the electric or very small hp ob too.

Not unacheivable with a bit of planning.
Life is like a chocolate bar........
If you hold onto it for too long u get covered in sh☆t so......
live a life you will remember, not a life full of untested dreams.

Andy B England
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 1825
Joined: 03 Sep 2015, 17:10
Location: lost in space
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 252 times

Re: SIB bow mount for Trolling motor

Post by Andy B » 26 Sep 2016, 19:51

:D
Attachments
outboard_motor_mount_kit_stainless1sc.jpg

User avatar
mattswan2512
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 1758
Joined: 13 Jul 2015, 10:34
Boat Make: F-Rib 330
Outboard: Mercury 15hp ss 2 smoker.
Location: Sunny southampton
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: SIB bow mount for Trolling motor

Post by mattswan2512 » 26 Sep 2016, 20:43

Ohhhhhhhhhh there we go!!!!
Life is like a chocolate bar........
If you hold onto it for too long u get covered in sh☆t so......
live a life you will remember, not a life full of untested dreams.

rromeo923
I'm New
Posts: 5
Joined: 24 Sep 2016, 13:43
MMSI Number: 10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: SIB bow mount for Trolling motor

Post by rromeo923 » 27 Sep 2016, 02:44

Andy B wrote::D
Where do you get that?

Andy B England
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 1825
Joined: 03 Sep 2015, 17:10
Location: lost in space
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 252 times

Re: SIB bow mount for Trolling motor

Post by Andy B » 27 Sep 2016, 06:09

Most chandleries should sell them.
It's an outboard bracket for round tail inflatables.
Just mounted on the front in this case.

Post Reply

Return to “DIY & Modifications”