Page 1 of 1

New member new Honwave owner

Posted: 05 Apr 2020, 10:09
by layer18
Hello everyone! I purchased my Honwave T35 used last September. I haven't been able to test it out yet due to the weather/lockdown. I am here to learn and meet some like minded people. I am particularly interested in DIY modding and just learning in general. Thanks for the add!

Re: New member new Honwave owner

Posted: 05 Apr 2020, 10:20
by Martin
Hi there Layer, welcome aboard :thumbsup
I’m a bit confused as to your location as your chosen flag is USA but your location is down as Italy, where in the world are ya buddy ? :lol:

The forum is full of Honwave owners so you’ll be amongst like minded folk.

Enjoy the forum

Martin :cheers

Re: New member new Honwave owner

Posted: 05 Apr 2020, 10:24
by layer18
American living in Northern Italy for the moment.

Re: New member new Honwave owner

Posted: 05 Apr 2020, 11:49
by rogerblack
Hello (or should I say Howdy!) and welcome to the forum.
:welcome
We're all somewhat frustrated at not being able to get on the water during this lock-down but I guess it must be doubly frustrating when you've got a boat you haven't even been able to try out yet.

Sing out if you have any questions. If you do start any DIY projects meantime please remember to take photographs, we always love to see pictures on here.

Take care and stay safe. :thumbsup

Re: New member new Honwave owner

Posted: 05 Apr 2020, 18:19
by Martin
layer18 wrote: ↑
05 Apr 2020, 10:24
American living in Northern Italy for the moment.
:lol: :lol: :lol: .. Brilliant :thumbsup

-----------------------------------------------------------
rogerblack wrote: ↑
05 Apr 2020, 11:49
If you do start any DIY projects meantime please remember to take photographs, we always love to see pictures on here.
I'll second that...
We love pics :thumbsup

Martin :cheers