New member new Honwave owner

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
layer18 United States of America
I'm New
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 Apr 2020, 09:58
Boat Make: Honwave T35
Outboard: Yamaha 15hp 4 stroke
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Pordenone, Italy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

New member new Honwave owner

Post by layer18 » 05 Apr 2020, 10:09

Hello everyone! I purchased my Honwave T35 used last September. I haven't been able to test it out yet due to the weather/lockdown. I am here to learn and meet some like minded people. I am particularly interested in DIY modding and just learning in general. Thanks for the add!
~Scott



YPYP

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: New member new Honwave owner

Post by Martin » 05 Apr 2020, 10:20

Hi there Layer, welcome aboard :thumbsup
I’m a bit confused as to your location as your chosen flag is USA but your location is down as Italy, where in the world are ya buddy ? :lol:

The forum is full of Honwave owners so you’ll be amongst like minded folk.

Enjoy the forum

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

layer18 United States of America
I'm New
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 Apr 2020, 09:58
Boat Make: Honwave T35
Outboard: Yamaha 15hp 4 stroke
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Pordenone, Italy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: New member new Honwave owner

Post by layer18 » 05 Apr 2020, 10:24

American living in Northern Italy for the moment.
These users thanked the author layer18 for the post:
Martin (05 Apr 2020, 18:18)
~Scott



YPYP

User avatar
rogerblack Great Britain
Supporting Member
Posts: 884
Joined: 02 Jun 2015, 19:51
Boat Make: Honwave T32ie airfloor
Outboard: Mercury 15hp 2-st
MMSI Number: 235913495
Location: Fife, Scotland & Wokingham,Berkshire
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 240 times

Re: New member new Honwave owner

Post by rogerblack » 05 Apr 2020, 11:49

Hello (or should I say Howdy!) and welcome to the forum.
:welcome
We're all somewhat frustrated at not being able to get on the water during this lock-down but I guess it must be doubly frustrating when you've got a boat you haven't even been able to try out yet.

Sing out if you have any questions. If you do start any DIY projects meantime please remember to take photographs, we always love to see pictures on here.

Take care and stay safe. :thumbsup
cheers
Roger

:fishing
“Teach a man to fish and he’ll turn around and try to teach you to fish like he invented it and you’re an idiot”

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: New member new Honwave owner

Post by Martin » 05 Apr 2020, 18:19

layer18 wrote: ↑
05 Apr 2020, 10:24
American living in Northern Italy for the moment.
:lol: :lol: :lol: .. Brilliant :thumbsup

-----------------------------------------------------------
rogerblack wrote: ↑
05 Apr 2020, 11:49
If you do start any DIY projects meantime please remember to take photographs, we always love to see pictures on here.
I'll second that...
We love pics :thumbsup

Martin :cheers
Last edited by Martin on 05 Apr 2020, 18:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix quote
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”