New member new Honwave owner
-
layer18
- I'm New
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 05 Apr 2020, 09:58
- Boat Make: Honwave T35
- Outboard: Yamaha 15hp 4 stroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Pordenone, Italy
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 1 time
New member new Honwave owner
Hello everyone! I purchased my Honwave T35 used last September. I haven't been able to test it out yet due to the weather/lockdown. I am here to learn and meet some like minded people. I am particularly interested in DIY modding and just learning in general. Thanks for the add!
~Scott
YPYP
YPYP
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: New member new Honwave owner
Hi there Layer, welcome aboard
I’m a bit confused as to your location as your chosen flag is USA but your location is down as Italy, where in the world are ya buddy ?
The forum is full of Honwave owners so you’ll be amongst like minded folk.
Enjoy the forum
Martin
I’m a bit confused as to your location as your chosen flag is USA but your location is down as Italy, where in the world are ya buddy ?
The forum is full of Honwave owners so you’ll be amongst like minded folk.
Enjoy the forum
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
layer18
- I'm New
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 05 Apr 2020, 09:58
- Boat Make: Honwave T35
- Outboard: Yamaha 15hp 4 stroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Pordenone, Italy
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 1 time
-
rogerblack
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 884
- Joined: 02 Jun 2015, 19:51
- Boat Make: Honwave T32ie airfloor
- Outboard: Mercury 15hp 2-st
- MMSI Number: 235913495
- Location: Fife, Scotland & Wokingham,Berkshire
- Has thanked: 209 times
- Been thanked: 240 times
Re: New member new Honwave owner
Hello (or should I say Howdy!) and welcome to the forum.
We're all somewhat frustrated at not being able to get on the water during this lock-down but I guess it must be doubly frustrating when you've got a boat you haven't even been able to try out yet.
Sing out if you have any questions. If you do start any DIY projects meantime please remember to take photographs, we always love to see pictures on here.
Take care and stay safe.
We're all somewhat frustrated at not being able to get on the water during this lock-down but I guess it must be doubly frustrating when you've got a boat you haven't even been able to try out yet.
Sing out if you have any questions. If you do start any DIY projects meantime please remember to take photographs, we always love to see pictures on here.
Take care and stay safe.
cheers
Roger

“Teach a man to fish and he’ll turn around and try to teach you to fish like he invented it and you’re an idiot”
Roger
“Teach a man to fish and he’ll turn around and try to teach you to fish like he invented it and you’re an idiot”
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: New member new Honwave owner
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'll second that...rogerblack wrote: ↑05 Apr 2020, 11:49If you do start any DIY projects meantime please remember to take photographs, we always love to see pictures on here.
We love pics
Martin
Last edited by Martin on 05 Apr 2020, 18:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix quote
Reason: fix quote
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there



