Engine bought, now for the boat

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
Stiggolas Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 8
Joined: 11 May 2022, 11:14
Boat Make: Honwave T32 IE
Outboard: Yamaha 8hp 2 stroke
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Doncaster
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Engine bought, now for the boat

Post by Stiggolas » 11 May 2022, 20:55

Hi all, complete noob here. Not a stranger to boats, parents had boats when I was growing up but never had a SIB. Just picked up a Yamaha 8 hp 2 stroke for what I think was silly cheap, just over £500 so have a decent budget for the boat,about 1k. Let the hunt begin :)

Stiggolas Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 8
Joined: 11 May 2022, 11:14
Boat Make: Honwave T32 IE
Outboard: Yamaha 8hp 2 stroke
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Doncaster
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Engine bought, now for the boat

Post by Stiggolas » 16 May 2022, 11:48

Hi all

Quick update, I'm now the proud owner of a Honwave T32ie to go with the Yamaha engine. I have yet to introduce them to each other but hopefully will one day this week, still need life jakets / buoyancy aids but that should see us on the water. Going to try Ullswater / Coniston first to get a feel for the boat before we go to Cornwall in August. Can't wait :)

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: Engine bought, now for the boat

Post by Martin » 16 May 2022, 20:04

Excellent news.
The T32 ie will hopefully plod along nicely with the little 8hp.

Maybe I’ll see you up at Ullswater, lol be popping there myself at some point over the next 2-3 weeks.

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”