Just another new fish

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
bryan England
I'm New
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 Mar 2020, 09:38
Boat Make: Wolf Star Caimen 3.3m
Outboard: Mariner 9.9hp Stroker
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Blackburn
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Just another new fish

Post by bryan » 23 Mar 2020, 09:46

HI
New to sibs been a sot kayaker for a few years.
I am based in the NW so will be looking at going out from the Blackpool area with odd trips further afield.
Sib was mainly bought for fishing from with exploration trips also an option as I use to love checking out little coves and beaches on the kayak.
I have a 3.3m WolfStar Camien with a 9.9HP stroker pushing here along.
I look forward to getting to know you all in due course.

warder54 Great Britain
Super Poster
Posts: 645
Joined: 12 Aug 2016, 08:32
Boat Make: F-Rib 360 + Smartwave 480
Outboard: Yam 60 efi
Toh 5 4 st
Toh 20 efi
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Montrose -Scotland
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Just another new fish

Post by warder54 » 23 Mar 2020, 10:29

Welcome bryan, lots of help and info on here. A few members within easy travel distance (when we're able to again) of you for future meets.
Why am I here - I should be in my boat fishing!!
Mike Elliott

bryan England
I'm New
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 Mar 2020, 09:38
Boat Make: Wolf Star Caimen 3.3m
Outboard: Mariner 9.9hp Stroker
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Blackburn
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Just another new fish

Post by bryan » 23 Mar 2020, 10:43

Forgot to say “Facebook mug challenge” lol

bryan England
I'm New
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 Mar 2020, 09:38
Boat Make: Wolf Star Caimen 3.3m
Outboard: Mariner 9.9hp Stroker
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Blackburn
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Just another new fish

Post by bryan » 23 Mar 2020, 10:44

Thanks, Mike

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: Just another new fish

Post by Martin » 26 Mar 2020, 07:49

Hi Bryan, Welcome aboard..
Great guys on here and info galore, always good to see folk jump across from the Facebook page.
So far you’re the only cup challenger lol, time will tell but I think you’ve pretty much aced that :lol:

Enjoy the forum :thumbsup

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

sonny1 England
Super Poster
Posts: 864
Joined: 29 Mar 2019, 17:29
Boat Make: xs 515
Outboard: mercury f60 elpt
MMSI Number: 232027436
Location: hitchin ,herts
Has thanked: 709 times
Been thanked: 204 times

Re: Just another new fish

Post by sonny1 » 26 Mar 2020, 08:57

whats a "facebook mug challenge"

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: Just another new fish

Post by Martin » 20 May 2020, 23:02

I put a post on a Facebook page, random selection of anyone who joins the forum to win a free forum branded mug.

@bryan are you still around ?

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”