Hi guys. Just got myself an Intex Mariner 3 and took it to France to aid with carp fishing for a week. Love it already, very sturdy and well built. Plan is to fish around the creeks of Hilsea area for flatties and such like, certainly not planning on gutting the open sea. My parents told me there's a sign at Portscreek saying no inflatables. Do you think that means any inflatable, or do they mean cheap toy ones? Didn't want to get out there and get myself in trouble.
Thanks in advance
Stu
Newbie Here
-
The Sweetcorn Kid
- I'm New
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 10 Aug 2019, 21:08
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Portsmouth
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Newbie Here
Hi Stu, welcome aboard
One of the locals will advise you better, though I would guess no inflatables refers to the inflatable toys..
Enjoy the forum, we’ve a great crew aboard and they’re all happy to help and advise whenever you may need it.
Martin
One of the locals will advise you better, though I would guess no inflatables refers to the inflatable toys..
Enjoy the forum, we’ve a great crew aboard and they’re all happy to help and advise whenever you may need it.
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
The Sweetcorn Kid
- I'm New
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 10 Aug 2019, 21:08
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Portsmouth
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Re: Newbie Here
Thanks Martin. I did think that but just thought I'd seek the advice of the experts.
Stu
Stu
-
The Sweetcorn Kid
- I'm New
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 10 Aug 2019, 21:08
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Portsmouth
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Re: Newbie Here
Well I got out for the first time yesterday. Didn't venture out too far as it was a touch choppy. Great experience gained though, first time launching and using an outboard. Very successful, even caught a few schoolies.



