Damn! the water color is the same as in Southampton, I was decieved...
let me out
-
RONHAS
- Active Member
- Posts: 114
- Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 08:46
- Boat Make: Foldable F-RIB 360
- Outboard: Yamaha: 6HP & 2.5HP 4stroke short shaft
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Portugal
- Has thanked: 32 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
Re: let me out
Looks like we might be allowed out on the boats under “unlimited outdoor exercise”
I will be giving it a go ASAP. Perhaps a couple of us could go out simultaneously - being in different boats is naturally socially distanced.
I will be giving it a go ASAP. Perhaps a couple of us could go out simultaneously - being in different boats is naturally socially distanced.
- These users thanked the author ChrisParish for the post:
- Roy54 (11 May 2020, 07:08)
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
-
harrison
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1846
- Joined: 18 Mar 2015, 17:14
- Boat Make: XS500/Merc340/Elling/Bic
- Outboard: Mariner60,20,3.5,Tohatsu9.8,Hon2.3,ThrustMe Kicker
- Location: Midlands & Up North
- Has thanked: 284 times
- Been thanked: 746 times
Re: let me out
Ha Ha!
Reckon they’ll soon add a ‘distance from home’ limit on this. Bit of a schoolboy error methinks.
If not I’ll be travelling the 200 odd miles to the coast to social distance in me boat.
Mind you I’ll be seriously pissed if you local buggers are out and I’m still locked in middle England.
Reckon they’ll soon add a ‘distance from home’ limit on this. Bit of a schoolboy error methinks.
If not I’ll be travelling the 200 odd miles to the coast to social distance in me boat.
Mind you I’ll be seriously pissed if you local buggers are out and I’m still locked in middle England.
Last edited by harrison on 10 May 2020, 18:32, edited 1 time in total.
harrison
'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'
'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
Re: let me out
‘Snot my fault I can see the docks from my upstairs window.

- These users thanked the author ChrisParish for the post:
- Roy54 (11 May 2020, 07:08)
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
-
harrison
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1846
- Joined: 18 Mar 2015, 17:14
- Boat Make: XS500/Merc340/Elling/Bic
- Outboard: Mariner60,20,3.5,Tohatsu9.8,Hon2.3,ThrustMe Kicker
- Location: Midlands & Up North
- Has thanked: 284 times
- Been thanked: 746 times
Re: let me out
Well Big Bad Bast....Boris just said on national tv
‘From Wednesday you will be allowed to use your car to drive to other destinations for non-work reasons, but only with members of your own household’
No distance limits specified!! Reckon that’ll soon be redacted.
‘From Wednesday you will be allowed to use your car to drive to other destinations for non-work reasons, but only with members of your own household’
No distance limits specified!! Reckon that’ll soon be redacted.
harrison
'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'
'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'
-
sonny1
- Super Poster
- Posts: 864
- Joined: 29 Mar 2019, 17:29
- Boat Make: xs 515
- Outboard: mercury f60 elpt
- MMSI Number: 232027436
- Location: hitchin ,herts
- Has thanked: 709 times
- Been thanked: 204 times
Re: let me out
f#*ck im starting back at work tomorrow ,but im up for anytime after wednesday night. if i get turned back at least i will have tried ..... keep me posted any where south coast will do
-
harrison
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1846
- Joined: 18 Mar 2015, 17:14
- Boat Make: XS500/Merc340/Elling/Bic
- Outboard: Mariner60,20,3.5,Tohatsu9.8,Hon2.3,ThrustMe Kicker
- Location: Midlands & Up North
- Has thanked: 284 times
- Been thanked: 746 times
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: let me out
I watched it a thousand times and then watched sky’s take on it...
but :- Martin
but :- Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there



