Reed Chill cheater

Many discussions regarding.... Dry Suites, Wet Suits, Footwear, Launch Trousers, Jackets, Waders etc
Post Reply
Bugaboo England
I'm New
Posts: 4
Joined: 17 Apr 2020, 20:40
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Dorset
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Reed Chill cheater

Post by Bugaboo » 18 Apr 2020, 19:33

Hello

Have come across reed chill cheaters as I’m a big guy they do the magical words Of “custom made to measure” windproof cags, has anyone had any experience with them don’t want to spend lots of dosh if there not good .cheers
Ben

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: Reed Chill cheater

Post by Martin » 20 Apr 2020, 18:31

I've no experience of the cags, but the kayakers on here told us about the reed chillcheater site and praised it, so i can only guess the gear is good.

Not much help, sorry....

Martin :cheers
These users thanked the author Martin for the post (total 2):
Sarah (20 Apr 2020, 20:18) • Bugaboo (15 May 2020, 19:56)
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

woodsa England
I'm New
Posts: 10
Joined: 08 Dec 2022, 11:32
MMSI Number: 10
Location: East Devon
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Reed Chill cheater

Post by woodsa » 22 Jan 2023, 12:26

I’ve got the chillcheater smock. I use it for shore fishing, however I will be using it when I’m on the sib this year. It’s brilliant piece of kit. Way better than the Vass smock that I have too. The servicing that this company provides on damaged garments is fantastic also
See, it all went back together just fine..and look, I even shaved some weight off by not knowing where these bolts go.

Post Reply

Return to “Boat Clothing (Not Safety Gear) - What to wear ?”