Hello
Have come across reed chill cheaters as I’m a big guy they do the magical words Of “custom made to measure” windproof cags, has anyone had any experience with them don’t want to spend lots of dosh if there not good .cheers
Ben
Reed Chill cheater
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Reed Chill cheater
I've no experience of the cags, but the kayakers on here told us about the reed chillcheater site and praised it, so i can only guess the gear is good.
Not much help, sorry....
Martin
Not much help, sorry....
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
woodsa
- I'm New
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 08 Dec 2022, 11:32
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: East Devon
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
Re: Reed Chill cheater
I’ve got the chillcheater smock. I use it for shore fishing, however I will be using it when I’m on the sib this year. It’s brilliant piece of kit. Way better than the Vass smock that I have too. The servicing that this company provides on damaged garments is fantastic also
See, it all went back together just fine..and look, I even shaved some weight off by not knowing where these bolts go.



