Dry Suit
-
Gazzago
- Active Member
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 18 May 2018, 12:51
- Boat Make: zodiac Futura Mk2c
- Outboard: Mariner 25hp efi
- MMSI Number: 235912526
- Location: Lancaster UK
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
Re: Dry Suit
https://www.lomo.co.uk/acatalog/Kayak-a ... suits.html
These look good value.
I have a Palm suit. Keeps me dry so thats a bonus! I love them. Definitely get yourself one. Whichever brand it is you'll like it I'm sure. They are (in my opinion) an important piece of safety kit for sea journeys.
These look good value.
I have a Palm suit. Keeps me dry so thats a bonus! I love them. Definitely get yourself one. Whichever brand it is you'll like it I'm sure. They are (in my opinion) an important piece of safety kit for sea journeys.
-
chris moody
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 2348
- Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
- Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
- Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
- MMSI Number: 235900806
- Location: Braunston
- Has thanked: 146 times
- Been thanked: 443 times
Re: Dry Suit
Just treated myself to one of those Lomo drysuits in readiness for the start of my boating season (I do most of my leisure boating between October - March). It should be arriving Monday 
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
-
chris moody
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 2348
- Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
- Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
- Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
- MMSI Number: 235900806
- Location: Braunston
- Has thanked: 146 times
- Been thanked: 443 times
Re: Dry Suit
The most important feature I wanted on the new drysuit was a front zip. My existing suit has a rear entry zip and it means you have to hang around outside toilets waiting for someone to unzip you.
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
-
chris moody
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 2348
- Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
- Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
- Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
- MMSI Number: 235900806
- Location: Braunston
- Has thanked: 146 times
- Been thanked: 443 times
Re: Dry Suit
Wow, drysuit ordered at 1030am Friday, delivered 1100am Saturday.
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8
-
digitalman
- Active Member
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 29 Aug 2018, 08:00
- Boat Make: Honwave 3M
- Outboard: Mariner/Yamaha 8hp 2 Stroke
Yamaha 15hp 2 Stroke - MMSI Number: 235911260
- Location: Uckfield
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
Re: Dry Suit
Good service there Chris, was going to wear mine out today but it was far warm and I just would of cooked. Maybe next time 
-
stevexxxuk
- Active Member
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 07 Sep 2019, 22:11
- Boat Make: F-rib 330, Bonwitco 14'
- Outboard: Tanaka 1.2hp, Yamaha 6hp,
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Aberystwyth
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 3 times
-
warder54
- Super Poster
- Posts: 645
- Joined: 12 Aug 2016, 08:32
- Boat Make: F-Rib 360 + Smartwave 480
- Outboard: Yam 60 efi
Toh 5 4 st
Toh 20 efi - MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Montrose -Scotland
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 148 times
Re: Dry Suit
I second Trident, had mine custom made Last year, included a pee zip, great suit and genuinely breathable - no condensation after a whole day's wear - just ensure your under layers/fleece etc are synthetic to wick moisture away from you so the suit can do the rest.ChrisParish wrote: ↑18 Sep 2018, 03:54If you are a larger feller, like me, and need a custom one then Trident UK make some. I am looking to have one made this winter for about £400.
Why am I here - I should be in my boat fishing!!
Mike Elliott
Mike Elliott
-
sladonians
- Active Member
- Posts: 142
- Joined: 22 Jan 2020, 21:13
- Boat Make: Avon SR4
- Outboard: Tohatsu EFi 50hp
Yamaha 6hp - MMSI Number: 232027528
- Location: Cirencester
- Has thanked: 58 times
- Been thanked: 39 times
- Contact:
Re: Dry Suit
chris moody wrote: ↑29 Sep 2018, 07:48it means you have to hang around outside toilets waiting for someone to unzip you.


