A return to the water

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
Wardy1982 England
I'm New
Posts: 1
Joined: 17 Jul 2023, 21:12
Location: Huddersfield
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

A return to the water

Post by Wardy1982 » 17 Jul 2023, 21:20

Evening all,

After a good ten years or more, away from boating I thought it would be a good idea to join a forum. To chat to like minded folk and I'm sure, learn alot in the process.

Came from a Zodiac Fastroller and currently looking at purchasing a new SIB... most likely the Honwave T38... Not decided on engine yet but I want a 20HP and seen some talk on ventilation issues which I need to read up on, unless this issue doesn't affect the IE3 version?

Yorkshire based and would love to hear about nearish locations I could take the family.... Looking at going Coniston in September and need to check our laws/fees etc for getting out to sea, most likely Filey way.

Cheers

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”