2021 FRIB 330 FOR SALE

Sell your boating related bits and bobs here.
Forum rules
Members are invited to sell their personal boating items free of charge, Personal items are items that you've bought and No longer require.
Members who are buying items to sell at a profit are requested to join the "Supporting Members" group. (Please contact Admin)
Trade organisations/businesses, Please contact Admin before posting.
Post Reply
GavinY Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 5
Joined: 29 Sep 2022, 21:14
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Chichester
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2021 FRIB 330 FOR SALE

Post by GavinY » 29 Sep 2022, 21:20

Nearly new FRIB 330 for sale; purchased in 2021 and only used 4 times for transit to a mooring. Standard package with addition of folding/removable transom wheels. Great bit of kit and only changing because I no longer need it as a tender/harbour craft. Always stored in its cover and out of sunlight.

Price £2200

Collection only.
Attachments
IMG_4212.jpg

GavinY Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 5
Joined: 29 Sep 2022, 21:14
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Chichester
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2021 FRIB 330 FOR SALE

Post by GavinY » 05 Oct 2022, 08:16

Now reduced to £2100

Stew22 Wales
I'm New
Posts: 3
Joined: 07 Oct 2022, 18:20
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Prestatyn
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2021 FRIB 330 FOR SALE

Post by Stew22 » 07 Oct 2022, 18:22

Where abouts in the country are you ?

GavinY Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 5
Joined: 29 Sep 2022, 21:14
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Chichester
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2021 FRIB 330 FOR SALE

Post by GavinY » 07 Oct 2022, 20:05

On the south coast, Chichester.

GavinY Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 5
Joined: 29 Sep 2022, 21:14
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Chichester
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2021 FRIB 330 FOR SALE

Post by GavinY » 16 Oct 2022, 08:04

Now reduced to £2000.

GavinY Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 5
Joined: 29 Sep 2022, 21:14
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Chichester
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2021 FRIB 330 FOR SALE

Post by GavinY » 09 Jan 2023, 12:40

Now sold.

Post Reply

Return to “For Sale”