Newbie member and boater

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
Rfbailey United States of America
I'm New
Posts: 6
Joined: 26 May 2020, 17:54
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Plymouth
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Newbie member and boater

Post by Rfbailey » 26 May 2020, 17:58

Hi Everyone. I’ve looked on the site for a while and finally joined. Looking forward to picking your brains!

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: Newbie member and boater

Post by Martin » 26 May 2020, 22:16

Hi RfBailey, welcome aboard..
Great to have members from across the pond joining us. You’re amongst friends on here ohyeh

Enjoy the forum

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

Rfbailey United States of America
I'm New
Posts: 6
Joined: 26 May 2020, 17:54
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Plymouth
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Newbie member and boater

Post by Rfbailey » 26 May 2020, 23:19

Thanks Martin! I have been looking for an inflatable for quite sometime and pulled the trigger on a zodiac mark 2 heritage classic. I wanted something safe for family but small enough I wouldn't have to trailer. I think I nailed the safe part but still not sure about the trailer! Hoping to get some advice from everyone :cheers

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”