Corey....
You can buy a small 7-20ah battery and fit it in the bag.
As long as you have a battery charger at home, it'll probably work out a lot cheaper.
Hopefully Paul can point you in the right direction for a battery and a how to!
Boat pump
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
-
Corey538
- I'm New
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 22:00
- Boat Make: 2.9m waveline airdeck
- Outboard: 2002 Yamaha 8hp 2 stroke
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Boat pump
That's a great idea Martin thanks
Then at least I can still use it with a car battery if needed.
But I don't have a battery charger haha damm.
Then at least I can still use it with a car battery if needed.
But I don't have a battery charger haha damm.
- Paul
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 3056
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
- Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
- Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
- MMSI Number: 235915479
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Has thanked: 459 times
- Been thanked: 356 times
Re: Boat pump
Here you go http://www.screwfix.com/p/sealed-lead-a ... 51mm/38315 this is the battery I'm using and it'll still fit within the bag 
-
James
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1115
- Joined: 01 Aug 2015, 12:25
- Boat Make: F-Rib 360
- Outboard: 1999 Johnson 2-Stroke 15 HP
- MMSI Number: 235914355
- Location: Copthorne, West Sussex
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
- Contact:
Re: Boat pump
Thanks for the link Paul. What do you use to charge it?
James
2015 F-Rib 360 married to a 1999 fully rebuilt 15hp 2 Stroke Johnson engine and 22 litre fuel tank.
Mods: Launch wheels, Towing Eyes, 2 Bench Seat Cushions, and 1 Bench Seat Bag
Boat name: Cichlid
2015 F-Rib 360 married to a 1999 fully rebuilt 15hp 2 Stroke Johnson engine and 22 litre fuel tank.
Mods: Launch wheels, Towing Eyes, 2 Bench Seat Cushions, and 1 Bench Seat Bag
Boat name: Cichlid
- Paul
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 3056
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
- Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
- Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
- MMSI Number: 235915479
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Has thanked: 459 times
- Been thanked: 356 times
Re: Boat pump
JamesJames wrote:Thanks for the link Paul. What do you use to charge it?
You'll need a deep cycle charger mate with a low output so it won't bugger the battery......a very handy charger to own IMO as you can use it as a maintenance charger and to rejuvenate flat batteries that would otherwise be 'scrap'.
I got mine from Halfords years ago but it's discontinued, however the replacement looks ok http://www.halfords.com/motoring/bulbs- ... ce-charger and costs £25.
CTEX are a very well known make and highly regarded http://www.force4.co.uk/ctek-xs0-8-12v- ... rXFL-aTWXk costs £30 (best price to be found ATM)
Paul




