hello from kent
-
Captain cod
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 373
- Joined: 24 Nov 2016, 21:51
- Boat Make: Humber
- Outboard: Mariner 40hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Manchester
- Has thanked: 51 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
-
darren
- I'm New
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 09 Nov 2017, 18:36
- Boat Make: honwave t35 ae2
- Outboard: yamaha 20hp
yamaha 6hp - Location: United Kingdom
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: hello from kent
Speedo wrote:Hi Darren,
I'm another Kent Honwave owner, although due to my little 5hp engine, I haven't ventured out of the non tidal Medway yet!!
Hi speedo
Do you get out on the non tidal side much?
To be fair ive spent a fair amount of time going between the locks myself with the smaller engine i rrally enjoy it there most of the locals are really friendly and aleays up for a chat
Darren



