Self powered plotter bag assy

Sib,Frib & Rib modifications.
Share your mods with the forum
User avatar
Admin Great Britain
Site Admin
Posts: 118
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 11:02
Location: U.K.
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 59 times
Contact:

Re: Self powered plotter bag assy

Post by Admin » 16 Apr 2015, 16:02

Hi Corey.
Have you seen the thread by Paul regarding his transducer mount?
http://f-ribsandsibs.com/viewtopic.php? ... mount#p447

Regards :cheers
Please Like, Subscribe, Share, and Join Our Social Media Sites.
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube & Google+

Corey538
I'm New
Posts: 23
Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 22:00
Boat Make: 2.9m waveline airdeck
Outboard: 2002 Yamaha 8hp 2 stroke
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Self powered plotter bag assy

Post by Corey538 » 16 Apr 2015, 16:11

Thanks Admin1 I think I will use some sort of mount like that looks like the way forward

Post Reply

Return to “DIY & Modifications”